My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Louise

Re: My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Post by Louise »

sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:39 am That would be awesome if you jerked him into your shoes and then put them on for us! You have an official request.
Hi sandalfan1

I would very much like to do just that! It might be a little tricky getting the photos as he doesn't know I am posting this stuff online. I should be able to photograph the freshly spunked plimsoll, let me see what I can do for you on the rest of it for you. I will be putting some more photos up in a few minutes, too.
Louise

Post by Louise »

I thought I would post some clearer pictures of the Asda plimsoll with views of the stains going into the toe area. It is just the cum-stained right one, this time instead of the pair. I'm working on the other stuff that some of you have requested, but it may be a while before I can achieve it.
Asda_Right_Plimsoll_02.jpg
Asda_Right_Plimsoll_03.jpg
Asda_Right_Plimsoll_04.jpg
Asda_Right_Plimsoll_06.jpg
Asda_Right_Plimsoll_07.jpg
Asda_Right_Plimsoll_08.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bouns

Post by bouns »

How about you put them on and take some pictures of your feet while wearing them?
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

Woah. That is one powerful plimsoll. Was wondering if you could show us how sticky it gets when warmed up by your feet.
As i said looks powerful.
You know that smell is an all time high
throwaway6666

Post by throwaway6666 »

Does he like to smell them too? I bet he'd be in heaven with one pressed against his nose while you slide the other on his cock and jerk him off in it
Louise

Post by Louise »

bouns wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:16 pm How about you put them on and take some pictures of your feet while wearing them?
This photo was taken in the summer of this year. The right plimsoll was freshly filled with spunk outdoors before I put them on. Is that OK for you. I prefer it when people say "please", too :wink:
Asda_Plimsolls_with_Left_Sock.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Louise

Post by Louise »

throwaway6666 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:44 pm Does he like to smell them too? I bet he'd be in heaven with one pressed against his nose while you slide the other on his cock and jerk him off in it
I don't think he smells them, although I know he likes to fuck them, especially with my foot in!
Louise

Post by Louise »

toeprints93 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:37 pm Woah. That is one powerful plimsoll. Was wondering if you could show us how sticky it gets when warmed up by your feet.
As i said looks powerful.
I have no photos of me doing that ... yet.
Louise

Post by Louise »

I don't know if these photos are appropriate, given that the forum is about shoe-cumming, but some have asked to see me wearing my plimsolls. In some of the photos there is cum in my right plimsoll and in others not ... I'll let your imaginations work on it! In any event, I hope you enjoy the pics. If you would enjoy more like these, just say so as I have loads. 8)
Last edited by Louise on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Herr Shoecummer

Post by Herr Shoecummer »

Waw, almost falling in love! I hope you keep on posting your story!