My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

plimmie

Re: My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Post by plimmie »

i reckon i can sort you a pair of those plimsolls Louise, ill dig them out and post a pic, i didn't know wynsors did them with that type of sole though
shooster34

Post by shooster34 »

Looks like a guy's feet to me.....
cylan

Post by cylan »

I think the same, Shooster34... :?
Louise

Post by Louise »

That's because Plimmie is a guy! ;) Duh! :)
shooster34 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:40 pm Looks like a guy's feet to me.....
plimmie

Post by plimmie »

Sorry to those who don't like to see a guys feet in spunky plimsolls, but this is louise original post and its what she likes to see, so theres more to cum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Louise

Post by Louise »

Thank you, Plimmie. They are really nice photos and I like them. It made me laugh when you put "there's more to cum"! ;) If you want to photograph your feet in cum-filled plimsolls, that is OK with me, everyone else can choose not to look if they so wish. Please keep posting, let's keep this thread alive.
plimmie wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:32 pm Sorry to those who don't like to see a guys feet in spunky plimsolls, but this is louise original post and its what she likes to see, so theres more to cum.
plimmie

Post by plimmie »

Some more pics of my plimsolls after Louise pictures had the desired effect
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Louise

Post by Louise »

Great to know and see that my piccies had the desired effect, Plimmie ;) Lovely job you did of that left plimsoll!
plimmie wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:00 pm Some more pics of my plimsolls after Louise pictures had the desired effect
Louise

Post by Louise »

plimmie wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:00 pm Some more pics of my plimsolls after Louise pictures had the desired effect
Some photos of my white lace up plimsoll with rubber toe cap after use ;) Sorry not much showing, but I forgot to take photo until much later and it had dried up a little. Left one this time, because I couldn't find the right one.
White_Toecap_01.jpg
White_Toecap_02.jpg
White_Toecap_03.jpg
White_Toecap_04.jpg
plimmie

Post by plimmie »

Thank you for sharing these with everyone Louise. I love those plimsolls, I have some just like them. How naughty of you to have lost the right one! or maybe your BF has borrowed it for his private use, you'll soon be able to tell if it turns up again .....with serious stains in it

Plimmie