Shoe Sniffing/Close Encounters

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

juanbarrera17

Re: Shoe Sniffing/Close Encounters

Post by juanbarrera17 »

combustible wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:27 pm I have no idea, I thought I was the only one who couldn’t access the website haha
Same. Thought I got banned haha
realservitude

Re: Shoe Sniffing/Close Encounters

Post by realservitude »

I almost got caught in an office building where I work. In the area that I worked, there are a bunch of large cubicles that accommodated four people. In one particular cubicle, there were two fairly attractive, middle-aged women. These two women always went for walks during lunch. So they always left their sneakers and socks under their desks. One of them sometimes left her work shoes under her desk. The one who left her white socks in her sneakers would wear them for weeks at a time—she rarely washes them or has fresh socks. I came a lot in those shoes and socks. And it was always a thrill to see them wear them after I was done playing with them.

Anyways, I would always play with them late at night or on the weekends when no one was around. On one particular Saturday I walked into their cubicle. I knelt down at the desk of the woman with the smelly socks. In order to reach the shoes, I had to drag a box out of the way. As soon as I did that, I heard the female secretary yell out “who’s there”. I was stunned. I mumbled that I was looking for something and got the hell out of there. I’m not sure what she thought about that incident, but it never came up between us.

As for the shoes themselves, I got careless and they stopped leaving their shoes under their desks. Once there was a pair of leather boots that I ended up cumming on the outside—and I did not clean it up. The next day they were badly stained. I looked into their cubicle as I walked by. One woman was holding and examining her boot trying to figure out what happened. The other woman was holding her socks and with a puzzled look on her face—she was likely wondering why her socks were so crusty. I took a perverse pleasure in that moment, but it robbed me of easy access to their shoes and socks.