What was your first shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chastity87

Re: What was your first shoe?

Post by chastity87 »

It was around 4 years ago that i started doing this . The smell and taste of my mums heels when she got home from work got the better of me and so I just had to cum in them.
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

I didn't actually see her wear that pair specifically, but I assume she must of wore it in the bedroom since she kept it semi-hidden under the bed.
[/quote]

Wow that's pretty hot stuff! :oops:
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

loubielover wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:31 pm
realservitude wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:28 pm
WOW. Your mom wore those? I'm not into really into the mom thing, but even I may have been tempted.
I didn't actually see her wear that pair specifically, but I assume she must of wore it in the bedroom since she kept it semi-hidden under the bed.
Perhaps need a taste test, as although you may not like to think it, they may not be kept to wear.......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

What were the top 3 womens slippers you have smelled whose were they what kind of slippers were they?
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Like many, it was my Mum's shoes. Actually my aunt started my obsession - this was in the 90s when Primark first became popular in the UK. My Aunt had a pair of black peeptoe mules with a single black faux suede strap and a 1-inch block heel. The label was 'Password' back then (nowadays Primark clothes and shoes have the Atmosphere label). My aunt wore those shoes all the time, I was about 12 then and found them sexy as hell (despite my aunt having crusty feet).

I wanted to slip my feet into them so badly but the opportunity never presented itself. Then, my prayers were seemingly answered when my mum also bought a pair of Primark Password mules - same heel height but these had three black patent straps. One night when everyone in the house was asleep, I grabbed those mules and tried to slip my feet into them, but the straps were so tight that the UK size 4 shoes just wouldn't fit on my feet. I was nonetheless horny as fuck and did what I could to my body with those shoes - sniffed them, licked them, rubbing them over my body and my cock. I discovered that if I held one shoe with each hand and squeezed my cock in between the bottom of both soles, it felt really good. Out of the blue my whole body went into ecstasy and I exploded onto the mules, on my t-shirt, all over my bedroom carpet. Thus I discovered masturbation and shoe fetish at the same time.
loubielover

Post by loubielover »

shoddy90 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:56 pm
Perhaps need a taste test, as although you may not like to think it, they may not be kept to wear.......
haha, well, that's probably what the dildos and other toys under her bed were for. Didn't think anyone was interested, but since some have asked, here are a few more pics. She was heel obsessed, everywhere around the house and always wore heels wherever she went.

Another few pair of heels I found under her bed:
and

Some of her going out heels:
and
and
and

Sorry for the poor quality; taken a few years ago before I knew I should've taken lots of pictures with them cummed.
yummyflipflops

Post by yummyflipflops »

I have a few first shoe experiences to share...

First shoe ever - Growing up, we had tenants renting rooms and my family lived in the back of the house. There was a shoe rack outside in the porch, one of them had a pair of mid (2.5 inch) heeled sandals that she would wear daily for work and going out. One day I took a look at them and saw how dirty their outer soles were - if you ran your finger over it, it would turn black. I ran my tongue over them and loved the feeling of licking those smooth dirty soles - and have been addicted to shoes ever since. Would steal them in the evenings while everyone was watching TV, sneak them into my room from outside via the window and enjoy them, or sometimes if I stayed up late enough, everyone would go to bed and I could reach out and grab them by a window next to the shoe rack. She wore them so much though that one day I found them resoled and the new surface had grooves and was rubber, totally ruined them... and other pairs she got to replace them didn't have that smooth perfect surface.

First shoe to make me wet - my sisters pink flip flops. These had foam soles, and some pattern on them but she wore them smooth in next to no time and just like those sandals I really enjoyed licking their soles clean. One day I saw she got them really nice and dirty - I was going to steal them in the evening again. We were playing outside near them, and I was so distracted by them. Before I knew it, she put them on and started walking outside... it had rained earlier and sure enough, she walks right into a puddle of standing water totally ruining those dirty soles... it was an awakening for me.

First shoe job - this came much later, in my early years of working, I had moved to a new city and a friend suggested sharing a lease with someone else who needed a place to stay. We all worked in the same office, so I said yes, and ended up splitting an apartment with a colleague. She had a pair of gold ballerina flats... unfortunately the soles were very grooved and not to my liking. They had a great smell though and their toe boxes were nicely imprinted, so one day I just decided to rub them and the rest is history. I could get them fresh after she took them off after work (while she was showering) but would clean up after (just enough so I wouldn't ruin them or leave too much traces), she left them by the door so it wasn't hard to grab them. She got a pair of open toed almost flat sandals sometime after moving in, and those I got to enjoy both inside and outside. And sure enough, one day she came back and there was this huge patch of tar and rocks stuck on the bottom to ruin their soles... it was a softer material outsole so the rocks sunk into the soles with the tar stuck around them so it must not have bothered her much.

I wonder how many of you have experienced shoes you wanted so bad being treated carelessly by their owners?
heelsnbootsnflats

Post by heelsnbootsnflats »

shoe cum or shoe experience? experience was an awakening many while giving a neighbour girl a 'boost' to climb a tree, her shoes in my crotch was an awakening for me, boner inducing when i didnt know what a boner was, i was made for shoes back then, havent looked back since! platform buckles with big cluncky heels are still a thing for me , no surprise!
doper

Post by doper »

Now theres sexy heels to be fucked and cummed loubielover. As many already i too started with moms heels and still do it sometimes. The feeling is just amazing when filling moms heels with warm cum.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

The first proper shoe experience I had was from my eldest sister, she was 10 years older than me and was working in a department store in the city, I had been attracted to shoes and feet from an early age but wasn't sure what was going on, I used to steal her dirty pantyhose from the laundry basket and sneak them into bed with me where I would smell them and try them on not knowing why this made me feel so excited and feel funny inside,
Her pantyhose used to be all stiff at the toe area and smelt amazing and one day while everyone was out I was trying on a pair when out of the blue I came, I started masturbating around this time and used to put my cock into the toe area of her tights and cum in them,
Shortly after this I started messing with her heels, I remember this black suede pair that she used to wear regularly and it was the summertime so she hadn't been wearing hose,
She came home on a Thursday eve from work and was going to a concert with one of her friends,
She came in kicked off the heels and ran upstairs to get ready, my heart was fluttering as I knew my dad would be driving them and I could play with them while everyone was out,
When they left I walked over to them, scooped them up and headed to her room,
My heart was literally jumping when I entered that room the scent of perfume and female hormones coursing through me, I lifted her heel up to my face and breathed in her smell,
They were quite smelly and the insoles around the toe box were full of still soft foot crud, I slid the left one onto my cock and pressed my face into the right one, to say I came hard is an understatement, I had to clean up and was paranoid because the inside of the shoe I came in looked really clean compared to the other,
Anyway that was my first shoe ..an experience that still gives me wood to this day.