What was your first shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

her horny mules

Re: What was your first shoe?

Post by her horny mules »

Anyone a story ?
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

m
Last edited by platformcumm on Tue May 14, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heelboys1

Post by heelboys1 »

Very nice big load
Pud1224

Post by Pud1224 »

Def my mums I started in her fluffy slippers but shoe wise they were a suede pair of flats , cummed in them so many times
jormun

Post by jormun »

My first shoe? I still think about it this day...

My step-sister had a friend, we'll call her Kay. Kay was average height, slender, dark hair to the shoulders, always wore eyeliner and had perfect feet (well-arched, shapely toes with healthy pedicured nails often in metallic shades).

She and my sister had been friends since middle school, but I didn't notice how attractive she was until they were in high school. I remember coming home from school one day and Kay was sitting on the front porch with my sister, legs crossed, dangling an elastic banded mule with a rubbery stacked heel and faux dark brown leather insoles. She whipped it around as she and my sister discussed something that had made them angry in school that day. I tried not to stare as I made my way inside, but that was the moment I realized I liked feet and shoeplay in a very severe way.

Inside, I tried different windows to get a good look at her flawless feet and dangling shoe, but to no avail. A little dejected, I hunkered down in the living room like usual and started my homework. The phone in my sister's room began to ring thirty or forty minutes later (no cellphones yet). She darted inside. Excited gibbering followed. Then she yelled for Kay to come in. That was when I looked up and started paying attention. Someone was going to be at a party later and they needed to be there after they picked up my sister's other friend Tracy (also a pseudonym and someone else I have a story about).

They talked about what they were going to wear, whether or not there was time for Kay to drive back home and change, and on and on. After some hemming and hawing, they settled on staying at my house and just wearing some of my sister's clothes. And my pulse began to quicken. "What if Kay leaves those shoes here," I wondered.

I finished my homework, the block of after school programming on Fox had just ended, and Kay and my step-sister emerged wearing party clothes I recognized as my sister's. "Tell mom I'm out with Kay and Tracy and I'll be back before curfew." And with that, they were gone.

As soon as I heard the gravel of the driveway churn underneath Kay's tires, I burst into my sister's room. And there they were. Under the crumpled heap of Kay's clothes hanging half-off the bed, Kay's shoes sat discarded on the floor. I grabbed them, stuffed them under my shirt out of an overabundance of adolescent caution, and needlessly crept back to my room like a ninja.

Getting to explore her mules that evening was life-altering. I didn't fuck them immediately, the idea hadn't even yet occurred to me. Instead I felt them in my hands and marveled at the weight of the chunk heel (no wonder they dangled so easily), enjoyed their scent, rubbed my cheek against the wide elastic foot band, and just generally fetishized them. I was just beginning to experiment with worshiping them and had just probed my tongue against the light toe impressions and, as the slightly sweet musky taste filled my senses, it struck me. "I bet I could fuck the toe hole."

And so I did! I turned the left one around and worked my erection into the toe part while I held onto the right one and worshiped the insole and those adorable toe impressions. The insole got slick with my pre-cum quickly and the foot band was elastic enough to grip the top part of my head as I really began to fuck it. Like a lot the first time stories I've read before, I came almost immediately in a way I'd never known. My back spasmed and my senses reeled as I came all over the insole and the stretchy cloth foot band. I'd never cum on anything except a tissue or a bed sheet before and I had no idea what a mess it would be on those materials.

In shock at the intensity of my climax, I sank back onto my haunches. That's when I saw the cum running down the insole. I full-stop panicked and starting wiping it out with the loose corner of my bed sheet. Then I realized that the inside of the foot band felt soaked. "Oh shit, maybe I could dry it with the hair drier in the bathroom."

On my back to my sister's room, I lingered at the bathroom but ultimately decided it wasn't worth it. Instead, my hands still shaking from what had just happened, I carefully put them back just as I remembered finding them. Before I left, I buried my face in Kay's blouse on the bed, delighting in her scent and feeling connected to her in a way I hadn't before.

It turned out that my sister didn't even come home that night (which landed her in hot water with mom), so I could've enjoyed Kay's shoes all night, but I didn't want to risk them being gone if they came home at two in the morning. If you're reading this, you probably know how that goes.

It was actually a few days before Kay came back around to drop of my sister's clothes and grab hers, so I got to enjoy Kay's shoes a couple of other times. Happy days.

*Edited for a couple of dropped words and misspellings.

Here's a similar kind of shoe to Kay's.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jormun on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

jormun wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:46 pm My first shoe? I still think about it this day...

My step-sister had a friend, we'll call her Kay. Kay was average height, slender, dark hair to the shoulders, always wore eyeliner and had perfect feet (well-arched, shapely toes with healthy pedicured nails often in metallic shades)....

I liked reading about your experience, well written too. Thank you for sharing!
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

My aunt on my mothers side was my first shoe cum experience. Not necessarily the proudest method but it was the first for me. She had these ballet loafers that i loved and had to have my way with. One family party I snuck upstairs acting like I had to go to the bathroom and snuck into her bedroom and closet. Trying to make as little noise as possible I looked through her closet and amongst several other shoes I found the flats I desired. I began to hump them then heard someone coming up the stairs so I panicked stuffed the shoe in my coat on the bed and acted like I was going back down stairs, which I timed perfectly since my uncle came up and asked if I was ok since I was gone awhile apparently. When leaving it was a tad warmer out so I just grabbed my hoodie/coat and walked out with it in my arms balled up (having forgot the flat was in there). We began driving home and I realized I had my aunts flat in my jacket and had to keep it hidden till I got in the house. I got home, went to my room, took the shoe out and felt kinda bad I had just taken her shoe and ruined her wearing that pair, let alone thinking they’d ask where it went but never happened so guess they chalked it up as it just disappeared. That being said I figured screw it I have it and I’m alone, so I humped the hell out of her flat and came in it hard. I however was afraid one of my family members was going to ask me if I knew anything on it since my immediate family knows I have a thing for shoes so I sadly pitched the flat :( but least I have the memories
jormun

Post by jormun »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:36 am
jormun wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:46 pm My first shoe? I still think about it this day...

My step-sister had a friend, we'll call her Kay. Kay was average height, slender, dark hair to the shoulders, always wore eyeliner and had perfect feet (well-arched, shapely toes with healthy pedicured nails often in metallic shades)....

I liked reading about your experience, well written too. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks, Thor! Glad to hear it.
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.