What was your first shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wed_wolf

Re: What was your first shoe?

Post by Wed_wolf »

Actually my first was some nice slippers while I was in Wal-Mart I was 15 and I went into the dressing rooms and came in them 3 times
floplove

Post by floplove »

My first shoe fuck and cum was a jelly flip flop. The mood just struck and the opportunity was there and I was hooked.
Sniffed,licked,fucked and cummed.
It all happened in a matter of minutes,and I had several more opportunities within a few days.
Very similar to these without the blingy straps.
901ca0b096a32be91f1a1264b36d3d3f--friend--jelly-flip-flops.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

my 7th grade math teachers naturalizer navy pumps. I began to notice that on days when she did parent teacher conferences after school she'd wear heels, I seem to recall a black, white and navy pair. Anyhow I noticed that some of the conference days during class she'd wear canvas sneakers eventually I deduced she kept the heels under her desk in a canvas bag (sort of like a tote with a zipper on it.

My devious mind at the time wanted a chance to get at them, so I had math class right before lunch and noticed she wasn't wearing heels so during lunch I feigned a sickness to go to the nurses office and knowing that the teachers were in the lounge and the class was empty I'd have a pretty good chance to get them. I must have done this 3 or 4 times that year although at the time I never dared leave anything behind.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

jormun wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:46 pm My first shoe? I still think about it this day...

She and my sister had been friends since middle school, but I didn't notice how attractive she was until they were in high school. I remember coming home from school one day and Kay was sitting on the front porch with my sister, legs crossed, dangling an elastic banded mule with a rubbery stacked heel and faux dark brown leather insoles. She whipped it around as she and my sister discussed something that had made them angry in school that day. I tried not to stare as I made my way inside, but that was the moment I realized I liked feet and shoeplay in a very severe way.

Here's a similar kind of shoe to Kay's.
Oh wow, very similar to the first pair of mules my aunt had (though hers had a lower, probably 1 1/2 inch? heel) which made me realise I had a shoe fetish. I never got to smell or fuck that pair unfortunately, good on you to smell and lick and blast Kay's shoes all on your first time.

And excellent story by the way!
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

I first found my love of shoe cumming with my sister's shoes. The first pair I cummed was her Volleyball shoes when I was 11-12. She's 4 years older than me and all her shoes were(and still are) smelly. I recall once I managed to sneak into her room right after I got home from school and took them from her bag and sniffed and cummed in one. I put them back only to see her wearing them not 30 minutes later. She had a game that night and I didn't know it. The whole evening her stinky feet were soaking in my still wet cum. Still remember the feeling when I first saw her wearing them after I cummed them.

I also loaded up her softball cleats on numerous occasions. I remember once, when I was maybe 13, during a game I didn't feel very good so I went and laid down in the backseat of our family Suburban. After the game was over my sister, mom and dad came back to the car and my sister put her softball bag right below me on the floor while I acted like I was asleep. She sat in the seat in front of me but was listening to music so I decided to sneak a sniff while they were super fresh. I unzipped the bag a little bit and her cleats were right there lined up with my dick. I knew she always put flip flops on after games so I unzipped the bag a little bit more and and felt her warm, wet softball socks and pulled them out and started sniffing them quietly. Her socks reeked and I got really horny and wanted to cum. I pulled my dick out and sort of rolled over until I was kinda laying on the bag a little bit and I slid my hard on inside one of her sweaty cleats and started humping them while sniffing her stinky sports socks. I came in no time from the smell and the feeling of the soft, warm and damp inside of the shoe plus knowing her funky feet had been sweating in these shoes not 15 minutes earlier. Not to mention she was right in front of me so there was an added thrill. I came in them 2 more times on the way home(it was an away game so I had plenty of time). Certainly made watching her games a little more bearable :P

I also cummed pretty much every other pair of shoes she wore in high school: her gym shoes, her flats, flip flops. If it was on her feet then I had filled it with cum.
I still cum her shoes when I get the chance to go to her house. She's a nurse and wears Brooks mostly and all of her shoes and used socks have a sweaty, cheesy smell.
jormun

Post by jormun »

weitzman2 wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:26 am my 7th grade math teachers naturalizer navy pumps....
That's awesome weitzan2! My eighth grade English teacher had a pair of probably similar navy pumps and she was a relentless dangler! I never got to have alone time with her heels but, like your story, this teacher used to swap out for different pairs of sneakers and trainers to go walk on the track with our Social Studies teacher during lunch. She never changed her nylons (I can just imagine their scent), but she would pop on a little pair of white socks. Those I actually got to smell once when I slipped them out of her purse during a movie we were watching in class (I did put them back). What I wouldn't have given for a few minutes alone with those navy pumps...
ZaraSandals wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:26 pm Oh wow, very similar to the first pair of mules my aunt had (though hers had a lower, probably 1 1/2 inch? heel) which made me realise I had a shoe fetish. I never got to smell or fuck that pair unfortunately, good on you to smell and lick and blast Kay's shoes all on your first time.

Thanks ZaraSandals! Glad you liked the memory and that you know the siren song of that kind of shoe, ha ha ha.
finfan1 wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:16 pm I first found my love of shoe cumming with my sister's shoes...
That's amazing, finfan1! Just amazing! I've had a couple of opportunities to smell or taste the odd shoe or two in the back of a car, but damn! You cranked that up to eleven.
There was a girl I went to school with and I totally feel you on the freshly worn athletic shoe attraction; she played softball and volleyball and her shoes had the sweetest stink afterward. Never got to fool around with them though.
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
slipperlover91

Post by slipperlover91 »

Wed_wolf wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:25 pm Actually my first was some nice slippers while I was in Wal-Mart I was 15 and I went into the dressing rooms and came in them 3 times
That's amazing! I wish I've done that. What did they look like? Did you put them back on the shelf or just left them in the dressing room?
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

jormun wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:53 pm
ZaraSandals wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:26 pm Oh wow, very similar to the first pair of mules my aunt had (though hers had a lower, probably 1 1/2 inch? heel) which made me realise I had a shoe fetish. I never got to smell or fuck that pair unfortunately, good on you to smell and lick and blast Kay's shoes all on your first time.

Thanks ZaraSandals! Glad you liked the memory and that you know the siren song of that kind of shoe, ha ha ha.
Siren song is exactly right. Not sure if you have seen the thread I posted about my wife's grey block heel mules, here: http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60828

She hasn't worn them for a loooong time - I've actually cummed on them so many times that I've taken to cleaning them thoroughly a couple of times so that I can could on them all over again without having to restrain myself each time - here's hoping this will be a warm summer!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

weitzman2 wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:26 am my 7th grade math teachers naturalizer navy pumps. I began to notice that on days when she did parent teacher conferences after school she'd wear heels, I seem to recall a black, white and navy pair...
This is great. In my case, although it was my mom's shoes, I also had her for a teacher (you can read my story above), and so I used to get to see her wear hers during school (she wore a lot of really cute sandals), drive home in them, and then I'd fuck them later after she'd gone into her room, as she kept all of her shoes and a lot of her clothes in the spare bedroom at the end of the hall. Then the next day, she'd wear another pair, and I'd fuck those ones after school. My parents were divorced, when I'd go to visit my dad every couple weeks I used to miss her shoes so much. I'd still see her wearing them at school though, and so would make up for lost time with them when I returned to stay at her house. Oh, and for the record, she also had those type of naturalizer pumps! I usually opted for her cute sandals however, they felt amazing on my cock and she had several pair that were all worn regularly.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Probably 10 years old. My grandmother’s blue open toe 2” mules. She kept her heels and nylons in the bathroom. It was heaven. They had the cloth liner and she wore them everywhere. I used her heels for years and years.