What was your first shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: What was your first shoe?

Post by radared1 »

My first encounter came in my high school years when I was horny all the time. My aunt had a box of her shoes and clothes to take down to the charity and asked me to help her. She had to run a quick errand so I was left at the house with the box. I took out a pair of her patent leather heels and noticed how shiny they looked and suddenly I felt myself getting aroused. I unzipped my pants and took out my cock and the rubbed it all over the shoes, It was not very long until I shot my cum all over the shoes/ I just barely go it all cleaned up and back in the box before she got home and away we went to donate them. Hindsight being 20 20 I should have taken the pair for my pleasure when ever. IT is hard think quick when the time is running out. I still to this day love patent leather heels esp. if the toe is pointed. I love to suck on one and rub myself on the other one.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

My first wife was a lovely businesswoman, the way she dressed turned me on. She had and I still have them,
a pair of Nickels low heels in patent black with cloth bows and a pair of Sweet Walkers, also in patent black
with black glossy bows.

Well, the seriousness my wife had conveyed to her heels and I began to think of them as an extension of
her lovely self and parts. Doing things at times so brings back some wonderful memories. She liked that I
had a thing for her heels and one night as she was touching me all over with both pair, she stuck in her her
Nickels heel and moved it around and said,"I need a bigger shoe."

If I may say, to any guy out there, whose wife is very loving about this sort of thing, Be very loving to her
treat her as best as you can, make her breakfast on weekends, oh you know what I am saying.

My second wife was as wonderful and she too loved my interest in her heels.she loved the patent black
2 - inch heels and the way I could fill them with my warm guy-sauce. when a woman likes what a man can
do to her heels and yes her purse, you so have a great thing going. Take good and loving care of her.
shoefucker74

Post by shoefucker74 »

Mine was my aunt's, she had a pair of well worn high heeled sandals that I fucked as often as I could. They had deep toe prints and felt incredible on my cock, I would lay one on the floor and slide my cock into the toe front and hump it while I licked the toe prints and insole of the other sandal. They tasted so good it would take no time to shoot my load.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

The first shoes I wore outside my house belonged to a friend's mom. I would sneek into her room and try on her high heels. They were a size 8 and fit perfectly . I walk around in them and was turned on. I even sucked on the heel. What a rush. I've been looking for a pair of the exact same shoes. I've finally found them. I hope to score them on eBay and have my way with them. The photo is from the eBay listing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

brewfan8 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:31 pm The first shoes I wore outside my house belonged to a friend's mom. I would sneek into her room and try on her high heels. They were a size 8 and fit perfectly . I walk around in them and was turned on. I even sucked on the heel. What a rush. I've been looking for a pair of the exact same shoes. I've finally found them. I hope to score them on eBay and have my way with them. The photo is from the eBay listing.
Very nice, especially since they fit you.
What other styles were you able to try?
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Brevelyn wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:14 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:31 pm The first shoes I wore outside my house belonged to a friend's mom. I would sneek into her room and try on her high heels. They were a size 8 and fit perfectly . I walk around in them and was turned on. I even sucked on the heel. What a rush. I've been looking for a pair of the exact same shoes. I've finally found them. I hope to score them on eBay and have my way with them. The photo is from the eBay listing.
The ones I am going to buy won't fit. I also tried on a pair of heel boots that didn't fit cause the shafts were too narrow. Also tried a pair of lower east side chunky loafers like these
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
insertshe

Post by insertshe »

wifey-heels wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:19 pm Probably 10 years old. My grandmother’s blue open toe 2” mules. She kept her heels and nylons in the bathroom. It was heaven. They had the cloth liner and she wore them everywhere. I used her heels for years and years.
your lucky guys, pls share mors of your grandma's treasure :P
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

I have a younger sister and I was always facinated with her feet and shoes. The thought of doing anything with her shoes never crossed my mind. I can't remember exactly when i started to do anything with her shoes, but I remember one of the first times I did anything with her shoe was when we were playing hide and seek one time. She kept her nicer shoes in her closet, including the patent white short heels she wore for special occasions. I was in the closet with the lights off and I felt them right next to me. I don't know why, but the excitement of hiding in her closet and feeling her shoes gave me a rush, I picked up one shoe and sniffed them and I rubbed the other one on my dick outside my shorts. I remember feeling a tingly sensation, but because of my age, I can only describe as what felt like shooting a blank (cum without liquid) after a minute. I rubbed those same shoes again the same year and I came in them a little. It was really more like precum than actual cum.

The first pair of shoes I ever came in was at a friend's party. I walked to her house since she lived in my neighborhood. This girl I had a big crush on showed up after me. She was wearing these black sandal short heels that were made of satin. Everyone left their shoes at the front right near the bathroom and I noticed she left hers nearly next to the door. As soon as everyone went outside to the backyard, I made my way back into the house like I had to use the bathroom, I kicked her heels into the bathroom with me. They were still moist and smelly! I took the right shoe and shoved the toe part into my face. I was sniffing her sweat and licking them off her right heel while I was fucking the toe of the left heel. I fucked them and blasted them with my cum. It was a VERY big load this time, i remember the whole entire insole was soaked. I wiped off as much as I could, but I left some to dry and since the lights were off in the house, I figured she wouldn't notice.

I was cleaning out my childhood home since I will have this house to myself later this year and I found those white patent short heels my sister use to wear. I forgot how they literally became my cum dumpsters for years until she started buying her own shoes. Pretty much every pair of shoes she's owned, I have cummed in them. Some of them were really memorable. Like her first pair of heels, her heels for her middle school formal, and her prom heels, which she had 3 pairs, she also has a few pair of flats she use to wear to work. She told me to just give them all charity, but I am keeping them for memory's sake, and possibly going to fuck the hell out of them again!
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

brewfan8 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:47 pm
Brevelyn wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:14 pm
The ones I am going to buy won't fit. I also tried on a pair of heel boots that didn't fit cause the shafts were too narrow. Also tried a pair of lower east side chunky loafers like these
Those are freaking hot! Hope to find a pair like that in my size someday!
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

xx2010xx wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:52 pm I have a younger sister and I was always facinated with her feet and shoes. The thought of doing anything with her shoes never crossed my mind. I can't remember exactly when i started to do anything with her shoes, but I remember one of the first times I did anything with her shoe was when we were playing hide and seek one time. She kept her nicer shoes in her closet, including the patent white short heels she wore for special occasions. I was in the closet with the lights off and I felt them right next to me. I don't know why, but the excitement of hiding in her closet and feeling her shoes gave me a rush, I picked up one shoe and sniffed them and I rubbed the other one on my dick outside my shorts. I remember feeling a tingly sensation, but because of my age, I can only describe as what felt like shooting a blank (cum without liquid) after a minute. I rubbed those same shoes again the same year and I came in them a little. It was really more like precum than actual cum.

The first pair of shoes I ever came in was at a friend's party. I walked to her house since she lived in my neighborhood. This girl I had a big crush on showed up after me. She was wearing these black sandal short heels that were made of satin. Everyone left their shoes at the front right near the bathroom and I noticed she left hers nearly next to the door. As soon as everyone went outside to the backyard, I made my way back into the house like I had to use the bathroom, I kicked her heels into the bathroom with me. They were still moist and smelly! I took the right shoe and shoved the toe part into my face. I was sniffing her sweat and licking them off her right heel while I was fucking the toe of the left heel. I fucked them and blasted them with my cum. It was a VERY big load this time, i remember the whole entire insole was soaked. I wiped off as much as I could, but I left some to dry and since the lights were off in the house, I figured she wouldn't notice.

I was cleaning out my childhood home since I will have this house to myself later this year and I found those white patent short heels my sister use to wear. I forgot how they literally became my cum dumpsters for years until she started buying her own shoes. Pretty much every pair of shoes she's owned, I have cummed in them. Some of them were really memorable. Like her first pair of heels, her heels for her middle school formal, and her prom heels, which she had 3 pairs, she also has a few pair of flats she use to wear to work. She told me to just give them all charity, but I am keeping them for memory's sake, and possibly going to fuck the hell out of them again!
That is great! Please post pics of her shoes that you now have! I definitely want to see the infamous heels and her work flats.