Cumed in GF heels when sleeping

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

freestyler7

Cumed in GF heels when sleeping

Post by freestyler7 »

My GF take one of my favourite heels this evening to pleasure me, but than she felt asleep with still in them - i cummed over her arch so, some of that cum Iran down her arch and some just slipped inside the shoe. I m leaving her to sleep in the cum and these beautifull shoes on. Maybe i ll cum againg on the other :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Re: Cumed in GF heels when sleeping

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, this is awesome! please cum again
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

AMAZING!! Hope you get more opportunities
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Thanks for your replyes,

i surelly will get much more oportunities, she´s accepting my shoe&foot fetish very well - i´m a very horny guy and she doesn´t keep up with my fuck needs, so i´m alloved to cum over her sexy feet and shoes every time i want, shes teasing me showing her of dressed like this daily :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow great post. Looks like you found a great girl. Can't wait to see more updates.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

You absolutely need to keep cumming inside her heels while she is wearing them! :) more pics man
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, if you get daily updates can you post more pics?
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

I just felt a little kinky need to share and yeah i can take some pics but in that i must be carefull, she doesnt know and she wouldnt like some pictures of her cummed feets on the web, shes very shy of strangers, so i ll be carefull - i dont want to f*ck this up ... time by time i ll take some ;-)

Recently she gave me these worn out to play, when she left for two weeks - lol i played with all.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

we all love the pictures, but as you said don't mess it up.

just post what you can, but be safe
tezna

Post by tezna »

Very nice pics sir!

Take care and post more please.