Wifes and friends shoes.... full access... which pair should I do first?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

arlevi

Re: Wifes and friends shoes.... full access... which pair should I do first?

Post by arlevi »

shoejoblover wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:01 am
arlevi wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:10 am The white sandals are one of my favorite pairs. They're Nine West size 8's and belonged to my wife's friend. They tasted fantastic and I've blown many a load in them. I've often found I get so horned up I need to "clean up" the mess. I've also shared them with a "friend" and we've played with them together.. Two hard cocks and one pair of Nine West sandals... Not sure if you want to see that but I have quite a few double cock pics as well. Will post those photos if there's an interest.

I would definitely love to see those pics. Btw, I love yoyr xhamster page
Thank man! Yes.... I've posted a majority of my stuff on xhamster. Feel free to message me there if you want to see more. Username is arlevi.
2swift

Post by 2swift »

Always loved her sexy feet, and collection of flat sandals and flips...so any pair you cum on is a win win!! Great pics and thanks for sharing!!

Regards,
2swift
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

2swift wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:55 pm Always loved her sexy feet, and collection of flat sandals and flips...so any pair you cum on is a win win!! Great pics and thanks for sharing!!

Regards,
2swift
Long time amigo!! We need to skype soon.
saymyname

Post by saymyname »

How about those white sandals, 15th pic down the first post, id like to see you blast those cuties :)
mr_and_mrs_messy

Post by mr_and_mrs_messy »

10th photo down. White t-bar sandals with the large buckle. Cum in the buckle and strap
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

mr_and_mrs_messy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:12 am 10th photo down. White t-bar sandals with the large buckle. Cum in the buckle and strap
Agreed. I love that pair as well.. Here's some more candids and the aftermath.
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

A few more.. I've cum on these shoes so many times. I was so worked up I had to clean up my own mess when finished.
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

saymyname wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:51 pm How about those white sandals, 15th pic down the first post, id like to see you blast those cuties :)
I'm a big fan of those sandals.... have lots of candids of my wifes friend wearing them. Here's some more pictures and as well as some of me having my way with them.

Hope you enjoy.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Excellent work! I for one would love to see two cocks enjoying the same pair of sandals for flip-flops or even cute girl's running shoes!
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

tretornshoe wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:42 am Excellent work! I for one would love to see two cocks enjoying the same pair of sandals for flip-flops or even cute girl's running shoes!
I'll have to do some digging as most are in video format so I'll have to take some caps. Here's a few to start...