Wifes and friends shoes.... full access... which pair should I do first?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

smellyfeetandheels

Re: Wifes and friends shoes.... full access... which pair should I do first?

Post by smellyfeetandheels »

a friend of my
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

shoejoblover wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:12 pm Toms sound really good. Especially with this heat right now I can only imagine how they'd smell
I totally agree with you. I have a love/hate affair with TOM's.. I hate the fact that they hide the sexy feet wearing them. I LOVE the fact that the insoles maintain a tasty treat and are salty to taste.

Here's a variety of TOM's pics.A few times I couldnt help myself and had to clean up them mess. I've included a few shots of some TOM's wedges as well. I enjoyed the "cum luge" after I dropped my load:)
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

Been a while thought I'd throw an update out there..

I'm a huge fan of rainbow sandals.. they're on a the few brands of flip flops that truly take on the toeprints of their owners. You can take a pair and see the sweat soaked bottoms and the outline of the foot and toes. On top of all that, they maintain a great taste. This pair was no exception. I cant tell you how many times I've dropped loads on these babies. 10, 20, 30... I've lost count. After all of these years, they still taste great. I get instant wood any time I grab them and lick them... the sweat salty taste lingers on my tongue long after I ejaculate. Hope you enjoy this set.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great update!! Those are so well worn I can smell them from here! lol
Truly my best sessions have been wanking one out onto the sandals that I also have candid pics of hot feet in them.
Always love your posts.
Nice stream in the last pic
2swift

Post by 2swift »

Fuck, her soles look spectacular! I have a huge sub fetish for flexed soles like this...amazing, and totally hot! Her flips look amazing too...love the deep toe prints, and worn heel marks. I would love to add my load to those flips...I would coat them!! Fantastic update, and she is so sexy. Well done!
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

2swift wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:02 am Fuck, her soles look spectacular! I have a huge sub fetish for flexed soles like this...amazing, and totally hot! Her flips look amazing too...love the deep toe prints, and worn heel marks. I would love to add my load to those flips...I would coat them!! Fantastic update, and she is so sexy. Well done!
Thanks for the kind words 2swift. I think you're familiar with their owner;)
2swift

Post by 2swift »

I am indeed and as I said, I am a huge fan of her soft soles. That would be so awesome to add my load to them, and record it too!
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Does your wife know about your fetish? And do any of the chicks have boots? Would love to see some action on those.
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

Adversary wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:58 am Does your wife know about your fetish? And do any of the chicks have boots? Would love to see some action on those.
No, my wife doesn't know. Not sure she'd be a real fan as she's somewhat of a prude. Sorry but I cant help you regarding the boots. I'll be on the lookout though!
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

Been a long time. Thought I'd upload a mix of some recent shoe play. I'm a big fan of the "before and after" ie: photo's of the shoes/sandals being worn and then photos of them being fucked and cummed. Hope you enjoy!