Read this

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

platformcummer

Post by platformcummer »

Yes post some pics of porstar or stripper platforms and heels!!!! please :lol:
love to fark wifes heels and love to cum all over her stockings and heels
Imroter

Post by Imroter »

Armadillo wrote:Pitty, do you steal her shoes some time????

nicely spoken:And since i can't buy feet, i've got some shoes ;)

really should put that as signature :D

Ya i get wat you say, same here. But what frightens me sometime is that i show no intest in women that wear ugly shoes. and i feel that if next time with a women and i get denied a foot or shoejob She can piss off.
any of you recognise this??? or is it not that important in your sexual world?

Don't steal them, thats not done imho :) Feet and shoes are important, but not on first impression, i do look at them on the streets, but don't judge women by it...do think it's a shame some wear such ugly shoes ;)

And i think many women will give you a foot or shoejob, as long as you don't force them into it, give your relationship time to build and then slowly tell em about your thing and let them get used to it... :) I'm sure it will work out then :) Most of my female friends that know about it, would give a foot or shoejob to their boyfriends if they liked that. :)
bootwanker

Post by bootwanker »

zozo nl is weer actief.

i like boots the most, casual street style, or patent nasty thigh highs
Imroter

Post by Imroter »

Armadillo wrote:
Imroter wrote:Most of my female friends that know about it, would give a foot or shoejob to their boyfriends if they liked that. :)

you'd asked them?

Ofcourse :) We talk about sex quite open, we're pretty open about anything :P Of all the ones i talked about it, only one wouldn't do it...and thats because she thinks her feet are ugly :P
Imroter

Post by Imroter »

i have no idea if they are ugly, never seen them, its just what she says. And if i look at her i can't imagine they're ugly :)

And i guess i'm more romantic than you are, i'm not that direct and demanding :P I'm quite a romantic guy :P