Childhood Friend Sister's Wedding Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

CougarHeels

Childhood Friend Sister's Wedding Shoes

Post by CougarHeels »

I fucked this before her wedding

Last edited by CougarHeels on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
when you fuck a cougar or someones wife and her shoes , there is no going back :roll:
CougarHeels

Re: Childhood Friend Sister's Wedding Shoes

Post by CougarHeels »

Last edited by CougarHeels on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
when you fuck a cougar or someones wife and her shoes , there is no going back :roll:
CougarHeels

Post by CougarHeels »

yes ,she is asian i think shes 30 when she got married, i was there my cock was really hard seeing her , im fucking her other heels and shoes since childhood, you can see the cum stains, my cock so hard thinking of her wearing and tryin this before her wedding

Last edited by CougarHeels on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
CougarHeels

Post by CougarHeels »

My next target shoes of her , ill try to sneak to her house, ill visit them its been a long time ,will be risky because shes married now, her brother(childhoodfriend) and her husband have no clue about my fetish to her

sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great stuff! Keep us posted.
CougarHeels

Post by CougarHeels »

sandalfan1 wrote: โ†‘Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:54 am Great stuff! Keep us posted.
she lives now in a different city but i will try to visit his brother there and sneak in, they both live same city

this will be a little risky now because of her newly husband, in her single life, i just sneak in their closet when they live near neighborhood

ill keep you guys updated
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Keep the updates sir and, wag mo sir linisin ๐Ÿ˜
doper

Post by doper »

Oh my .. this looks like something to keep eye on !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

That should be amazing... you are seeing the bride going in the church, and your cream is in her shoes.
+1
Great work, mate!
CougarHeels

Post by CougarHeels »

SirRye wrote: โ†‘Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:11 pm Keep the updates sir and, wag mo sir linisin ๐Ÿ˜
hindi ko nilinis yun mga shoes since elementary at high schhol shoes nya, isa sa mga pinakamasarap na nahindot ko yung chunky school shoes nya yun late 2000's style kilala pa naman yun school nya, kapitbhay lang namin tapos tuwing uuwi sya galing school , diretso agad ako sa family closet nila, yung family closet nila malapit sa backdoor at backdoor cr , nakikicr ako kunyari lang sabay hindot sa shoes nya,minsan nga nagtataka yun kapatid nya kung bakit lagi na lang ako nakikicr, sayang lang hindi uso cp camera noon, hanngang ngayon turn on pa din sa akin experience na yun, sperm at sweat halo sa paa nya buo klase nya sa high school