Torn between options

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelsnbootsnflats

Torn between options

Post by heelsnbootsnflats »

I have the opportunity to use 2 shoes of a neighbour, both right footed heels, one a dark blue suede 3 inch heel, stiletto worn down to the metal stud, the other a M&S 'limited edition' beige/nude shoe. Trouble is I can't decide whether to cum on them or fk hell out of the inside of the blue suede seeing as its nice and comfy or bashing the M&S heels - also a 3 inch heel - as they are definitely a much rougher fk. Tempted by the roughs to fk M&Ss, thoughts?
Lilbbman

Re: Torn between options

Post by Lilbbman »

It's possible to do both, once I was so horny I blasted to pair all within 10 minutes. If you only have chance for one fuck them until your about to blow and then cum on them.
heelsnbootsnflats

i will have lots of time, chance to cum both, just want advice if I shud force myself on one shoe first, am turned on by the thought of brutally fking those M&S heels tbh... them on her mmmmmm!
Lilbbman

Post by Lilbbman »

Since you have a lot of time if I were u I would do everything, first time I would do one, second the other, and if you have enough for a third I would do both.
heelsnbootsnflats

which shoe first? forceful or love making mode? lol
heelsnbootsnflats

am so tempted to shag fk outtta those M&S shoes