my mums heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cumthenlick

Re: my mums heels

Post by cumthenlick »

You should have just cummed on them while she was asleep I am surprised you didn't omgg
chastity87

Post by chastity87 »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:47 pm So turned on by those foot pics right now. Picturing them wearing her black peep toes to work all day, driving home, and then you fucking her shoes. OMG.
[/quote

I only cum in one heel because I like to clean the other heel with my tongue . I clean every day when she gets home from work.
chastity87

Post by chastity87 »

cumthenlick wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:18 pm You should have just cummed on them while she was asleep I am surprised you didn't omgg
[/quote.

I have thought about it many times in the past. But I think it would be to risky for me to do.
cristopherg

Post by cristopherg »

Last edited by cristopherg on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
cristopherg

Post by cristopherg »

chastity87 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:41 pm
Thor Cockhammer wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:47 pm So turned on by those foot pics right now. Picturing them wearing her black peep toes to work all day, driving home, and then you fucking her shoes. OMG.
I only cum in one heel because I like to clean the other heel with my tongue . I clean every day when she gets home from work.
You dont clean the cum outta the heels with your tongue do u :roll: Why? I guess what u really do is lick one clean shoe right :roll:
chastity87

Post by chastity87 »

cristopherg wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:01 am
chastity87 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:41 pm
You dont clean the cum outta the heels with your tongue do u :roll: Why? I guess what u really do is lick one clean shoe right :roll:
No I just lick clean the heels I don't cum in.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Yes fucking one while licking the other clean is the way I prefer to do it most of the time. And believe me I would go buck with those heels of your mom, especially after seeing her feet and knowing she wears them to work all the time. I get so hard thinking about it.
chastity87

Post by chastity87 »

I managed to get a quick pic of mum in her heels not long after she got home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

OMG I want to lick her arches and ankles. A pic of her wearing the black peep toes would be amazing.
chastity87

Post by chastity87 »

Anyone located in London.