Beauties waiting for cum

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Beauties waiting for cum

Post by rigilover »

Loo this beauties need new home.
Maybe any one was interested to have them on bed and give them the treatment they deserve

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/well-worn-cab ... 2562902821
kobe404

Re: Beauties waiting for cum

Post by kobe404 »

I ended up with them. They smell amazing. Can't bring myself to put a load in them.
kobe404

Post by kobe404 »

I got them. They smell so dirty. I can't bring myself to put a load in them as I don't want them to lose they're aroma.
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

kobe404 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:05 am I got them. They smell so dirty. I can't bring myself to put a load in them as I don't want them to lose they're aroma.
Oh yeah. They look amazing!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

kobe404 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:05 am I got them. They smell so dirty. I can't bring myself to put a load in them as I don't want them to lose they're aroma.
Lucky man. Can you take some pictures of the shoes tucked into your hard penis without getting dirty? So we can enjoy them too. :roll:
Like this ones
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.