aunts feet story UPDATE FACESHOT AND BLURRY FEET PIC only true storys

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kushboss

aunts feet story UPDATE FACESHOT AND BLURRY FEET PIC only true storys

Post by kushboss »

experiences with my aunt and they are 100% real her and my mom are very heavy sleepers and they both take sleeping pills and drink every night and after about 30 minutes of them laying down they are nearly impossible to wake up im 99% sure they both know about my fetish they are both divorced my aunt teases me all the time dangling her sandals and slapping them against her soles as she dangles i dont even try to hide them im looking at them i just stare and she looks at me and dosent say anything shes never told me that she knows about my fetish but i know she dose when i was younger and computers just started coming around my aunt was the only one with a computer so id go to her house to play games on it and it was in a back room in the bottom floor everyone would be up stairs and then one day i searched something on youtube like womens sexy feet or something and i got my mind blown because i never seen anything like it before id search stuff for hours and hours i never new about deleting history and stuff and my aunt used youtube all the time the day after i searched some stuff for my second time i went downstairs and she was on the computer and i thought it was fine because i didnt no about history but then she said come here i went over and she said i really dont mind if you use the computer but you will need to start deleting the history she said it was because "she didnt want her husband knowing i was playing on the computer" and when she brought up the history to show me how to delete it there was a bunch of foot fetish stuff she didnt say anything but she new it was me thats how she found out her and her husband got divorced a few years later i was 13 at the time and my mom and dad already broke up my aunt moved in with us and she was in a very small room and didnt have room for all her stuff and she asked if she could put a box in my closet which i was cool with she put it in there and i thought nothing of it but later that night i opened my cloest to grab something and i seen the box was labeled sandals and instantly my heart started beating so i locked my door and opened the box and it was all of her really old super well worn sandals you can see her sandals on shoe session i swear i felt like i was going to pass out knowing that when everyone was down stairs or sleeping i could literally play with her sandals for hours there was atleast 15 pairs id always fine a leather pair and rub my cock all over her foot print my favorite was slowly rubbing over her toe indents and feeling my cock go into each indent and one day i was smelling licking and fucking them i got a knock on my door it was her i panicked i said one minute and i threw everything in the box and put it in my closet she comes in and i hid my boner and she said can i go in your closet to get my box and i was sad but then... she opened the box and took out the pair i was just rubbing my cock on i didnt even think but i could see my pre cum on her toe prints she just got home from work and took off her sandals she wore all day and put the first one in the box and then put her foot into the sandal with the pre cum and they were tight on her feet so she wiggled to get them on i know she sen and felt it because there was a lot and then she takes off her other and puts it in the box and cloese the box and put it back in my closet i was instantly hard dying to get those warm moist sandals she wore all day on the way out she looks at me with a evil smile and says do you want me to lock your door i said yes please... not sure if you like storys but i can keep going this is just back round there are a hell of a lot juciyer storys i have many with my cousin and mom to feel free to post family related pictures storrys all that but if you post a story just please only post true ones comment if you want more
Last edited by kushboss on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ananda

Re: aunts feet story no pics YET (Post your storys too) only true storys

Post by ananda »

nice story..can yous post the photo of her shoes?
ananda

Re: aunts feet story no pics YET (Post your storys too) only true storys

Post by ananda »

nice story..can yous post the photo of her shoes?
kushboss

Re: aunts feet story UPDATE FACESHOT AND BLURRY FEET PIC only true storys

Post by kushboss »

check my other post i posted some picture of her sandals and me cumming them
cristopherg

Post by cristopherg »

Last edited by cristopherg on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

ya i will do what i can all be able to get a bunch of candids when we go camping next month
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

More stories, my friend. Very interesting.
OnlyHotHeels

Post by OnlyHotHeels »

You are very lucky !!!
My aunt have some really sexy feet, im 24yo and when i was younger sometimes i had the chance to massage her feet. I would love to do it again !!
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

any pictures? post some storys bro thanks
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

just got out of jail boys i will post aging soon