College friends Shoes Bukkake

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MadDog007

College friends Shoes Bukkake

Post by MadDog007 »

I've managed to trick my friend into letting me borrow a few of her foot wear ;) Tell me which one I should fuck first. I think her feet are so sexy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MadDog007 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Herr Shoecummer

Re: Fucking my friends shoes

Post by Herr Shoecummer »

How did you trick her into it? :D
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

Herr Shoecummer wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 1:18 pm How did you trick her into it? :D

Told her I could sell her used shoes she didn't want :p little does she know I've been fucking them!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would load up the black strappy pair first with cum in the toe area. Then I would load up those t strap flat sandals. Do you have a pic of her wearing the black strappy pair?
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

Fucked her shoes today, it was great. Her toe prints are so visable, I can feel the imprints on my dick while I fucked them! Her feet look so sexy wearing them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

nicely done here. your friend has lovely feets and heels. I to love to blast in my friends heels and the best part is that I get to see them wear the heels I've blasted in when we all go hang out.
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

heels_cummer2001 wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 9:40 pm nicely done here. your friend has lovely feets and heels. I to love to blast in my friends heels and the best part is that I get to see them wear the heels I've blasted in when we all go hang out.
Thanks! ive always thought her feet were great.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job. Keep it up!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hot
MadDog007

Re: College friends shoes cummed

Post by MadDog007 »

So I was at my friends house helping her with our group assignment for college, now guys this friend is a girl who I personally think Is just sexy. Great tits, great ass, and a great collection of foot wear. So I had to use the restroom and as I walked in I saw it.. her American Eagle flip flops that I've seen her wear nearly every day. I was rock solid hard and instantly started to ore cum. Without even thinking, I shoved the flip flops in my pants, left the bathroom and told her I had to go there's a emergency. I couldn't even wait till I got him, as I was driving I was stroking my cock. And when I eventually got home I fucked these flip flops like never before. I came TWICE. The smell was strong, but not gross to be honest it was a sweet smell mixed with feet. It was nearly addicted to smell. And after just 10 minutes I came twice into these flip flops. I normally wouldn't post pictures of their faces, but I'll do it this time. Enjoy. Please tell me what you'd do to her! I might go back and grab more ;p I understand many of you might not like flips flops, but I just thought this one was worth sharing! Hope you enjoy ;p