College friends Shoes Bukkake

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

finfan1

Re: College friends shoes cummed (UPDATE)

Post by finfan1 »

Think if a non-fetish person sniffed those AE sandals they would think they're too stinky? Great job btw
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

finfan1 wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 2:23 pm Think if a non-fetish person sniffed those AE sandals they would think they're too stinky? Great job btw
Not at all, the smell was extremely pleasant. It's why it turned me on so much... her feet smell good. Like a fruit salad.
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Great thread keep it update sir
And go flood the insole of brown/tan boots with your cum..!
The one she wearing in the picture.

Post by 000000 »

Nice job! what size is your friend?
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Please take a pic of the toe prints and fuck those brown lace up ones HARD.
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

Yesterday I went to hooters, and got a waitress I always thought was extremely attractive, short, and had this innocent look that I just loved. I couldn't help but look at her work shoes all the time (old sketchers) I'm normally not into these things but just thinking about hers made me hard.

Anyway she ended up catching me and said, "it's normally the boobs that guys look at not my shoes" and we both laughed and I said "I happen to possibly like both" and looked at me and said "it's okay your secret is safe with me"

After I was done eating I decided to be super generous and leave a $50 tip when she got it she was extremely happy and said "omg omg please hold on I have something for you as well" I saw her run into the back and come out with a blue bag and I can see what's in it... shoes. She told me thank you and that these were her back up work shoes. She gave me a wink and said "enjoy"

I drove home with my heart going possibly 200000 beats per second. Ran into my room and fucked her shoes. They were still warm from her wearing them, smelled amazing and feel great. Within 10 minutes I came so much but missed the shoe.. I'll get a good cum shot with it tonight. Hope you guys enjoy! Here are also some pictures of her I found.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cristopherg

Post by cristopherg »

finfan1 wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 2:23 pm Think if a non-fetish person sniffed those AE sandals they would think they're too stinky? Great job btw
Y you asaume we all like smelly feer???????
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

cristopherg wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 8:19 am
Y you asaume we all like smelly feer???????

Yeah, I personally don't like smelly feet.
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 3:07 pm Please take a pic of the toe prints and fuck those brown lace up ones HARD.
I'll get this done today!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

The hooters girl sure is a cutie. I see why you like her. Did she give you those shoes to keep