New Website Bugs

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Miss Sara

Re: New Website Bugs

Post by Miss Sara »

I think here forum is still a little problem, after sending the message there will still be "fatal error. Etc." Hopefully, it will be fixed soon :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
phosejones

Post by phosejones »

Thanks wetshoe for the time and work your putting in.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Thanks wetshoe for your efforts.

I'm wondering if the size of pictures you can upload has changed (reduced) Just tried again and managed to post one pic only out of a series of 5 taken......noticed the one that uploaded was under 500kb???

Camera settings the same as Ive been using for years on here.

Still getting the failed message that Miss Sara refers too above.
labtec

Post by labtec »

Wetshoe wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:29 pm I've made some changes today. Please let me know which old problems persist and if you find new ones. Sorry for the slow fixes and pukey color choice. Please understand I'm one person doing this in my spare time.
No problem man, we appreciate you and your efforts to run this forum!
That said: Still getting the failed message after posting :twisted:
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Although still a few odd behaviors when adding files, I would also like to say thank you wetshoe.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

A few days ago I had a "SQL" error with the site, could not view it at all, just shows that error with an some sort of explanation, after a few attempts, then it would work, but get this error again clicking on a topic. Now seems to be good.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!