cumming in my moms work heels (toe prints)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

footguy1971

Re: cumming in my moms work heels (toe prints)

Post by footguy1971 »

It sounds like she might be past the freaking out point if she's already putting her feet against your cock. Besides, she's the one making the moves, so I say go for it. I doubt you have to get her wasted either. If what you're saying is 100% accurate, she's enjoying this little activity. Wear the loose shorts and let your hard cock come out the leg and let her toes wrap around it.
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

tommrow is her birthday so i know for sure she will be drinking and we already got plans to watch a movie all let you guys know how it goes to be honest in the moment i never think of taking pictures or videos
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

i pretty positive she has felt my bare cock on her feet because her feet are always cold and she used to put them in my waist band like inside my shorts and boxers and one time iwas has as a rock clearly and i moved a certain way and i felt my cock slide over her toes and i know for a fact there was pre cum on them and she never said a word after that my word i was trying so hard to not cum in my shorts staying as still as possible and thinking about things that turn me off luckily it worked because the way my cock was set up i would have busted all over her toes and i know she knows what shes doing but its just not something we talk about and i dont know what she would do if it was my bare cock i feel like that thin layer of blanket and sweat pants makes a big difference also the other night i busted a huge nut in the lotion i rub on her feet and then went right down stairs and i didnt mix my cum around in the lotion i just went right down and put it on her feet and no lie she said was the lotion sitting in the sun it feels warm and really runny between my toes as she wiggles her fucking toes around my cum in between her toes dripping down the wrinkles of her soles.. ive done something like that before to but it was nothing like this time because the other time the cum was sitting in the lotion for awhile and it was cold or normal temperature and the best part about it was that she said she liked it a lot more when it was warm and runny so you know i got to give her what she likes and by the way can someone fucking help me figure out how to upload pictures ever since the update i cant upload pictures and its pissing me off so much i have a bunch of candids of my mom and aunts feet and i have a few pictures of my cock inside a nylon sock with my moms foot and its perfect because i pushed her toes down so they squeezed the head of my cock and you can see the pre cum in between her toes help me out guys it will be a win win for all of us because i like sharing this stuff
shrunkenman

Post by shrunkenman »

awesome I cant wait to hear more on your mom
cristopherg

Post by cristopherg »

Last edited by cristopherg on Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
nylonstr

Post by nylonstr »

lets see hear nylons :P
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

If she's rubbing your bare cock with her feet, I'd have no reservation about cumming right on her feet. I think, by how you describe it, she's trying to get that to happen.
PQA18

Post by PQA18 »

Please post some pictures of her feet covered in lotion. I don't know how to post pics either or I would try to help you.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I have heard other people have resorted to image hosting sites like imagefap. Then they post the links here in the forum. Can't wait to see the pics you have to post!
Hallo

Post by Hallo »

Fantastic!! I cummed al lot in my moms shoes back in the day. Love this. Keep on man!