My heels collection (Special Update Preview)!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

billyd

Re: My heels collection!

Post by billyd » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:25 pm

Oh yes, beautiful, sexy thank you

Herr Shoecummer

Re: My heels collection!

Post by Herr Shoecummer » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Waw, thanks! You in your shoes (most of all the red pumps) makes me really enthousiast!

Mizune

Re: My heels collection (Fully Updated)!

Post by Mizune » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:20 pm

Hey!

Thank you all for your comments :)

I just updated this topic with my full collection: new picture is available on the first post.

Also, I'm thinking about doing a special post for the 300 votes on my main boots topic, in order to thank you!

So if you have requests, ideas, or suggestions for it, you are welcome! :p

Herr Shoecummer

Post by Herr Shoecummer » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Mizune wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:20 pm
Hey!

Thank you all for your comments :)

I just updated this topic with my full collection: new picture is available on the first post.

Also, I'm thinking about doing a special post for the 300 votes on my main boots topic, in order to thank you!

So if you have requests, ideas, or suggestions for it, you are welcome! :p
Well, I would love to lock you in your red ankle boots so you couldn't take them of for a few days. Not even for sleeping or showering! Then I would take them of your feet and lick your feet and suck your toes for a while before I start fucking your feet while sniffing your shoes. I guess it's not an easy request to perform, so seeing your feet in cummed shoes would also be great.

Atlas

Post by Atlas » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:45 pm

Have you ever worn heels or ankle boots with something squishing inside?? Like a whole banana or slice of cheese cake & put them on?? I’d like to hear your thought on this, because nothing sexier than seeing some nice looking legs like your in some sexy heels or boots & knowing & seeing you have something squishing inside your shoes & between your toes! :) what do you think about this??

Mizune

Post by Mizune » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:24 am

Hey!

My main collection post just reached 300 votes! I didn't expect that much so thank you all for your participation!
Herr Shoecummer wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:27 pm
I would love to lock you in your red ankle boots so you couldn't take them of for a few days. Not even for sleeping or showering!
About this first part, I like the idea of beeing locked in ankle boots (that's one of the reason I prefer boots and ankle boots over stilettos).

But I'm afraid I'm not into feet enough for the rest... :x
Herr Shoecummer wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:27 pm
Seeing your feet in cummed shoes would also be great.
It could indeed be :)
Atlas wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:45 pm
Have you ever worn heels or ankle boots with something squishing inside?? Like a whole banana or slice of cheese cake & put them on?? I’d like to hear your thought on this, because nothing sexier than seeing some nice looking legs like your in some sexy heels or boots & knowing & seeing you have something squishing inside your shoes & between your toes! :) what do you think about this??
I think that I already did it! And I found it sexy! I'll not tell with what and how, but I did it with my black patent ankle boots. I slept with them the next night and it was very comfy :p

About future update, I still intend to do the special post in order to thank you for the 300 votes. But as I'm currently very busy at the moment, I'll probably do it in the next few months, so I'm still open to your ideas for it!

Herr Shoecummer

Post by Herr Shoecummer » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:15 pm

I'd still love to lock you into your ankle boots without the rest of the 'request'! Having the power about when you can put them off. Knowing you've had to sleep with them. Atlas' idea also seems great, I hope to someday hear your story about your filled shoes.

I also love the idea of seeing two (or more!) women suddenly swap shoes with eachother in front of me. Nothing extreme but still really hot. And probably quite rare.

In my fap-imagination, you're a Belgian girl I'll encounter once in a town nearby! Not going to happen but still a nice thought though.

sh03s

Post by sh03s » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:31 pm

Herr Shoecummer wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:15 pm

I also love the idea of seeing two (or more!) women suddenly swap shoes with eachother in front of me. Nothing extreme but still really hot. And probably quite rare.

Go on...

Mizune

Post by Mizune » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Hey!

Still very busy at the moment, but here is a little preview of what will come next on my main thread (in addition to the "special 300 update")!

Grey Ankle Boots
Grey_Ankle_Boots_1.PNG
Grey_Ankle_Boots_ 2.PNG
An in deep udpate about my favorite pair of ankle boots...

Camel Ankle Boots
Camel_Ankle_Boots_1.PnG
Camel_Ankle_Boots_2.png
An update who asked for about my most worn ankle boots...

I hope you'll like all the incomming posts! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Outstanding, Mizune.