shoes from my hot friend

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

talesdemileto

Re: super worn shoes from my hot aunt!!

Post by talesdemileto »

shoejoblover wrote:
talesdemileto wrote:Interesting. It's a pity the insoles are low quality leather and they are worn, apparently, with nylons. Anyaway go on with them :D
You can tell how they were worn by pics?
Not for sure, but almost... There are no rests of wax (call it crud or mess or whatever you want). When shoes are worn barefoot, feet leave a thin layer of wax that is spreaded leaving solid rests.

On the other side, nylons act as wipers or cleaning clothes as long as they get wet and touch the wax. If used regularly they can leave stains on the insoles but tend to leave them clean from wax-crud.

An example of a well worn pair with nylons. Stained but clean inside:

An exaple of a well worn pair without nylons. Apart from the stains (darker parts with toe imprints) there are rest of that natural body wax that is part of our natural skin protection. In this case it is black because the shoes were still hot and warm but when it dries it turns more white or beige.

I have been checking out shoes from many women too many years, I kwow how they get depending on the type of use.
HeelConfiscator

Post by HeelConfiscator »

Those Heels are awesome. Where's the video? :lol:
ThE HeeL ConFIScaTOr
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

nice stuff check out my post of my mom and aunts sandals i think u will like them if u have videos of you aunt message me i have sleeping footjob videos with my aunt to trade they are 100% real she drinks and takes sleeping pills shes near impossible to wake up she is BBW but she takes very good care of her feet and i always fuck them almost every night and i use cream as my lube so it makes her soles right soft i rub my cock all over her soles to rub the cream in
cristopherg

Post by cristopherg »