Gfs Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: Gfs Shoes

Post by sandalfan1 »

Where's the photo?
ShoeSter112

Post by ShoeSter112 »

i get error when I try to message you ? please post
check out my cock and ex's on xhamster!

https://xhamster.com/users/randomdudeguy
Stinkysandalman

Post by Stinkysandalman »

Here's an update guys these where fantastic ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
inherflats

Post by inherflats »

can we see some of her flats and sneakers?
PeepToe32

Post by PeepToe32 »

lets see you inside those peeptoes.
Stinkysandalman

Post by Stinkysandalman »

Okay guys it’s been awhile, I believe I have hit the jackpot. I confessed to my girlfriend about my love for her feet and shoes carefully and slowly over the last couple weeks and surprisingly she actually thinks it’s hot and wants me to cum all over her feet and sandals, no joke. I’ll keep you guys updated pics maybe difficult but I’ll try.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Stinkysandalman wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:26 am Okay guys it’s been awhile, I believe I have hit the jackpot. I confessed to my girlfriend about my love for her feet and shoes carefully and slowly over the last couple weeks and surprisingly she actually thinks it’s hot and wants me to cum all over her feet and sandals, no joke. I’ll keep you guys updated pics maybe difficult but I’ll try.
Wonderful news! I can't wait to see what you guys do as you explore your fetish together. Please take lots of pics. Especially cum dripping between toes and on sandals!
adidasyas

Post by adidasyas »

very sexy!
flipflops

Post by flipflops »

Stinkysandalman wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:52 am.
Nice work, keep up, i like those wedges
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Stinkysandalman wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:26 pm.
I just discovered this thread, good job on confessing to your GF and getting an excellent "outcum"!
Hot photos too, and hot heels. I love these wedges especially and it just reminded me my mum used to have some low-heeled thin strap mules very similar to this style, with this same padded leather insole that soaked up cum so nicely.