I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:53 am So any update?
I haven't been to see her, no. Mainly I have left her to get her head straight over it all, but she seems okay about it.
We have a family meal coming up soon so she should be wearing a nice pair of heels for that as it is a sit down meal that is requiring smart dress, so camera on standby. :)
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Man, back in the late 70s I was 19, and my then MIL was only 39, maybe 40. She was definitely a Marylin Monroe looking gal, shapely and a classy dresser, always in heels and pantyhose for church or any events. But at that time I didn't fully appreciate her mature hotness. She had a closet full of open toe heels, sandals, wedges, slingbacks, etc. She had size 9.5 shoes so I could easily get them on, sometimes I'd jack off wearing her heels. But I never then thought of fucking/cumming her shoes and I sure wish I had. Sunday mornings we'd sit in church, her on my left in pantyhose and sexy open toe shoes, my gal on my right wearing pantyhose and little wedge slingbacks, and I'd be hard. Quite often I'd fuck my gal after church. But I never took full advantage of the access I had to her mom's shoes. I could have loaded many cums in her heels over and over, and then sit next to her in church knowing her nyloned feet were on my cum. Damn.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

droid1959 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:03 am Man, back in the late 70s I was 19, and my then MIL was only 39, maybe 40. She was definitely a Marylin Monroe looking gal, shapely and a classy dresser, always in heels and pantyhose for church or any events. But at that time I didn't fully appreciate her mature hotness. She had a closet full of open toe heels, sandals, wedges, slingbacks, etc. She had size 9.5 shoes so I could easily get them on, sometimes I'd jack off wearing her heels. But I never then thought of fucking/cumming her shoes and I sure wish I had. Sunday mornings we'd sit in church, her on my left in pantyhose and sexy open toe shoes, my gal on my right wearing pantyhose and little wedge slingbacks, and I'd be hard. Quite often I'd fuck my gal after church. But I never took full advantage of the access I had to her mom's shoes. I could have loaded many cums in her heels over and over, and then sit next to her in church knowing her nyloned feet were on my cum. Damn.
That sounds awesome, what a sexy thought seeing her wearing her shoes you have worn and cummed in.
I have worn most of my mil's shoes and cummed in them as well, the latest shoes though I don't have access to as I do not have a key to her house. I'm going to see her maybe next week, I would love it if she let me have a few pairs of her shoes. Personally I think she still loves the odea that i like her shoes and I like her in them as well. Nothing hotter than seeing a woman wear shoes that you have recently cum in yet she has no idea.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Oh Droid59, that had to be so good, done some peep-toes in patent black.MMMmmmm.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

MIL popped round today in a pair of low heel sandals, just enough time to catch them for a photo.
vlcsnap-2018-07-17-12h29m54s003.png
If she could have allowed it, I would have cum all over those feet :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Ohh how were things? do you think she was noticing you trying to look at her feet?
ptnt

Post by ptnt »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:34 am MIL popped round today in a pair of low heel sandals, just enough time to catch them for a photo.
Really nice. You should let her see you smile as a way of acknowledging her choice of footwear after all you have been through with her -and possibly arrange to send her a bouquet of flowers after she visits like that. Under the pretence they are from both you and her daughter. She’ll appreciate it.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Yes, let her know you like what she’s wearing.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:51 am Ohh how were things? do you think she was noticing you trying to look at her feet?
I was talking about something with her when my phone buzzed, so I picked it up and pretended to look at texts but really I filmed her feet. She wasn't aware at all, which is quite good.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

ptnt wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:48 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:34 am MIL popped round today in a pair of low heel sandals, just enough time to catch them for a photo.
Really nice. You should let her see you smile as a way of acknowledging her choice of footwear after all you have been through with her -and possibly arrange to send her a bouquet of flowers after she visits like that. Under the pretence they are from both you and her daughter. She’ll appreciate it.
Softly, softly this time. I'm slowly making the occasional comment and she simply smiles but does not say much.