I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ptnt

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by ptnt »

Hope you get access to her patent peep toe heels at some point in the near future.
jstwnt1

Post by jstwnt1 »

Wish you luck ,one of the best sessions was when my wife was wearing the mil heels .
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Personally, I think you should buy your wife the same patent heels your MIL has.
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

jstwnt1 wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:20 am Wish you luck ,one of the best sessions was when my wife was wearing the mil heels .
That sounds hot!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

jstwnt1 wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:20 am Wish you luck ,one of the best sessions was when my wife was wearing the mil heels .
Ooh, that's such a nice idea and one I pitched to my wife with no success :lol:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:30 am Personally, I think you should buy your wife the same patent heels your MIL has.
That is exactly what I'm going to do :D
I have seen a pair in Next that I'm going to buy closer to Christmas, I saw them for the first time in store today as it happens and my heart skipped a beat. I kid you not, they looked so stunning that I stopped and was shocked by just how beautiful they are. And as much as I love my mil's heels, these are so much classier, sexier and incredibly stunning.
It may have been the lights they were under but yeah, they were beautiful. :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So with reference to the shoes that are similar to my mil's black patent heels, here are the ones I am going to buy.
991-718s4.jpg
991-718s.jpg
They are a Next brand and very stylish, very sexy and very classy.
What does everyone think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Nice, very nice!
You'll have to let us know how your wife reacts to her present and hopefully you'll both have a lot of fun with her wearing those :D
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Keep it going my friend
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Back working on my mil, she said, 'Remember, you can come round anytime if you need advice.'
As she knows about my fetish I'm relaxed about approaching her now, so I'm following the advice on here about not speaking to her about her shoes everytime I go round. Instead, we talk about day to day stuff and when I feel she's ready then I'll go in again. But softly, respectfully.
We touched on the shoe incident but in a joking sense, I feel that she will be up for it again soon with careful guidance.