I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:15 am Sounds to me that she couldn't be clearer that it's over with her.
Perhaps she left those heels out deliberately to see if you commented on them so that she could tell you she doesn't want to continue.

The fact she took some shoes to the charity shop rather than giving them to you says it as well.
It's good she said you could still go round and see her.

Out of curiosity, was she wearing anything on her feet when you went round today?
Slippers. Fluffy granny slippers.
But yeah, I know where I stand and I kinda get the feeling she was leaning that way before any of the husband coming home early stuff. I think she's made herself very clear as you said so really I have no other option but to call an end to this thread. I so want her shoes but as things stand, I ain't getting them.
Chriszuerich

Post by Chriszuerich »

She has really nice shoes. Keep goin on
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Door closed my friend. Respect her and move on. Nothing good will come of this if you persist. Good while it lasted :)
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

At this point. I’ll have to agree with the other wise comments. She’s not going to “knowingly” be involved.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

At this point, I would try to cum into as many shoes and nylons of hers that you can get your hands on.
Now you have nothing to loose.
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

Why don’t you go get them from the charity shop?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

mrtickles wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:27 pm At this point, I would try to cum into as many shoes and nylons of hers that you can get your hands on.
Now you have nothing to loose.
Oh I think my marriage would be a big loss :lol:
No, I like it that she knows, that is really sexy and it's just between me and mil. When she wears her heels again it will be a really big turn on and she'll know I like them, a massive sexual exchange when we are around everyone and yet no one knows.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Family day at the pub on Sunday, I'm hoping mil will wear a pair of sexy heels like her peep toe patents. This will prove that she likes my attention and is teasing me sexually.
Hopefully some nice pics to follow.
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Any news? Did she wear heels?
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:00 am Any news? Did she wear heels?
No, nothing spectacular on the feet but she did wear a crimson leather jacket that showed off her slim body. I watched her husband and he never once looked at her with pride, I would have been looking forward to getting her home and with the skin tight trousers she wore she would have been wearing her heels and we'd still be fucking.
Such a waste...