I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:48 pm Yes, let her know you like what she’s wearing.
She came round yesterday and I asked where her black patent peeptoes were, I laughed to show that I was just joking but she told me that it was too hot for them.
These shoes have a very small heel but sound great on concrete, and I do like her feet so it was a win/win.
Next week we have a family gathering so hopefully she'll be wearing a more dressier shoe and I can get a good video of them.
Hopefully.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Oh yeah, be ready.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I am now devising a plan to get access to her house while she is out, not breaking and entering or anything like that but certainly access all the same.
Any ideas?
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Doesn't your wife have a spare key in case they lock themselves out?
How about you instigate this by asking if they'd keep a spare key for your house for just that reason?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:22 am Doesn't your wife have a spare key in case they lock themselves out?
How about you instigate this by asking if they'd keep a spare key for your house for just that reason?
[/quote
Not for awhile, since my mil moved house the whole idea of someone looking after her place while she was away stopped for no other reason than because she did not think to give out a spare key.
Then one time when she was going away her son went round to take her and her husband to the airport and my mil gave him a spare set of keys and alarm instructions and asked if he would keep an eye on the house.
So he has the keys, I have considered asking to borrow them but under what reason that should it get back to her would not appear... Dodgy?
I do think that if I can get my hands on them and get a back door and front door key cut then in the dead of night I can have my way with them while she is away provided she does not change the alarm code every so often.
No, I think the safer way is that she knows we have a key and alarm details. But how do I convince her to hand them over?
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Ahhh that's a shame the son has the spare keys.
I probably wouldn't risk getting a copy of the key made without her knowledge, what if she's changed the alarm code. You don't want to be spotted by a neighbour looking out at why her alarm is going off and the neighbour telling MIL 'oh I saw your SIL at your house when your alarm was going off'

I guess if she was going away and the son was going away at the same time?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

That one with both going away at the same time has crossed my mind, yeah. A perfect scenario indeed.
I think if I had access to the keys then I would get then cut and then make sure the code was the same a month down the line and take a pair or two, cum in the rest including the ones she wears regularly and then sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labour.
So if both BIL and MIL went away at the same time, a good enough and bullet proof way of getting in.
Keys cut? Defo a problem with the alarm.
Anything else
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Family get together tomorrow and whatever mil is wearing I will be filming, she'll certainly be wearing something nice. And as we will be stood around talking then she will hopefully be shoeplaying.
ptnt

Post by ptnt »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:29 am Family get together tomorrow and whatever mil is wearing I will be filming, she'll certainly be wearing something nice. And as we will be stood around talking then she will hopefully be shoeplaying.
Looking forward to that!

BTW curious to see a comparison between wife’s and MIL’s feet. How similar/different are they from what you have seen? Do they share similar structure and choice of footwear? Be great if your video can get them both together. That would be neat.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

ptnt wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:13 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:29 am Family get together tomorrow and whatever mil is wearing I will be filming, she'll certainly be wearing something nice. And as we will be stood around talking then she will hopefully be shoeplaying.
Looking forward to that!

BTW curious to see a comparison between wife’s and MIL’s feet. How similar/different are they from what you have seen? Do they share similar structure and choice of footwear? Be great if your video can get them both together. That would be neat.
Mil's feet are not as nice as my wife's, the mil likes to grow her toe nails a little longer which is not to my liking whilst my wife has hers short. Mil's nails even when short are longer and her toes are skinnier as are her feet.
My wife's feet are (because she is naturally heavier) wider with very cute toes. If you look at pictures of Kimberley Walsh and find one with her wearing high heel open sandals then you have a match. My wife is very much the same shape and weight as Kimberley and their feet are identical, the only problem is that my wife prefers to wear trainers all the time now as opposed to a nice pair of feminine heels.
So they are quite different, the thing that really turns me on about my mil is that she is older and I love older women. She is beautiful, has a great body and she loves to wear medium heels nowadays and high heels when she was younger. If she were to come on to me and ask for sex then I would be there like a shot and I would suck her feet and kiss the fuck out of them.
I think today that mil will wear low heel, even low wedge sandals, nothing fantastic. But then her ex husband is going to be there so she might wear something really sexy to show him what he is missing, that is a real possibility and although highly unlikely I would love to see those black high heel patents come out. But if she does try to mess with him it would more than likely be a new pair of equal beauty but lower heel.
But we'll see, my camera is charging as we speak.