I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Heels Fan wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:23 am Wow, yes, I think you might be in luck. If nothing else you know she has these heels now, and you can push her into wearing them more often for your pleasures!! God it would be good to fire a load all over those with her feet in them!!
Exactly, these are like... They are amazing and to see them on her feet is such a turn on. I actually did have an erection that I think she saw, tbh I wasn't trying to hide it.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So she unlocked the door, and slipped her right foot into the first shoe, stamping it down to make sure it was secure. The sound of that shoe on her floor was divine and so sexy. She then slipped her left foot into the second shoe, twisting as she did to give me a full view of her arch.

With my heart racing I can see she has a magnificent toe cleavage and I just want more than anything to get down on all fours and smother it with kisses. The arch on her right foot is there as well, I get an image of shooting my load into it and rubbing my cum on her toe cleavage.
She twists and heads out of the door before I can act and I am left to gaze with love as she steps out.

She then walks towards the grass and I hear those heels clicking on the concrete, the sound is majestic and I can feel that I am hot and craving the touch of her shoes, her feet. I am shaking with anticipation as I know that these beautiful shoes are going to step onto grass, onto mud and those sexy stiletto heels are going to sink in. But is she going to step on, sink them in and then step off?
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Beautiful!! Those really are amazing heels, hopefully she now knows a little more of your desires & will play a bit more for you. Should have just said there & then what you wanted to do whilst she was wearing such sexy heels! See how it went............
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

WOW that's sexy!
So what happened?
Sls999

Post by Sls999 »

I love those black stilettos
mazz

Post by mazz »

I am surprised
mazz

Post by mazz »

I am surprised
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

It seems like she knows and is teasing you. Hopefully you can keep inching your way forward.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

She must know to go this far for you.. Lucky!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

My mil steps out onto the concrete pavement, her heels clicking and sending me wild. They are so beautiful with their cream sole, elegant slender heel and toe cleavage on show.
She moves with such sex appeal that my eyes are drawn to her ass, her hips swing hypnotically as she approaches the grass. Then without pausing she steps onto the lawn, my eyes are taken by the stiletto heels as they sink down into the mud.

She lifts her left foot to show the height of the heel and just how much it sinks down, soil sticks to it and my heart pounds with such erotic joy.
I was hoping for the slingbacks, to see her foot rise as the strap holds it but this... I have yearned to see in the flesh such a beautiful pair of shoes be used in such a way. My mind is screaming at me to touch them, caress them, kiss them. I can see mud smeared along that sexy heel and I cannot speak.

She then pushes the heel back down into the soil, tilting the toe end upwards. I lick my lips as the prospect of touching them is too much. Her toe cleavage calls to me, it is so visible and I just want to touch it.

I crouch down as my mil talks about heels on soil at different parts of the year, but right now I just don't care. I am so close to these beautiful shoes and her feet and that toe cleavage. My heart is pounding so hard that I fear it may leap out of my chest, my breathing begins to turn heavy.
With the heels sunk into the ground her toe end points upward, I can see the cream sole and I am thinking 'This woman just doesn't understand how so fucking sexy this looks, that these stunning shoes are being treated so badly and yet they look so damn good.

And so closer still I go, feasting my eyes on that toe cleavage. I can see a tiny gap at the back of her foot as the shoe tilts backward, her toes push downward and flex the shoes. I am so close to kiss them, my face is in line with her knees, all I have to do is lean forward and quickly plant kisses on those sexy feet and heels, licking and tasting.

That's all I have to do but I know that she has yet to step off the grass, I have to see the mud on the heels and there are the other shoes as well.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.