I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Heels Fan

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Heels Fan »

Very hot, got hard just from that story about her trying the heels on for you! Need to see some pics of her wearing those heels, get her to do another modelling show!!
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Cant wait to see more
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Yesterday I got home with the shoes and headed to the bathroom, I slipped the right shoe over my cock and wanked hard as I held the other over my face. The high came from her knowing that I had them, that she had worn them only ten minutes earlier, that she had modelled them for me. It took me only a few minutes to cum, the rush was so much that I felt it until I had downloaded the video to my computer and watched excitedly as I entered the house, asked her for her shoes, watched her walk in them, ask again for them before talking with her and leaving.
Then I masturbated again. And again. And again.
This morning I pulled out the peeptoes and cum on them, taking a picture of the end result. I rubbed it into the material before dropping them back into the bag and taking them back.
Hopefully she will wear them at Christmas, she has a pair of suede ankle boots that she really likes that her husband bought for her so it will be a test as to what pair she wears.
I think that if she wears the peeptoes then it is an indication that she enjoyed our moment together more than I thought, that she wants to see my reaction and maybe excite me.
If she wears the boots then it will be for her husband and the time spent trying her shoes on was purely to help me.
Either way, I am planning a surprise. I will create a section of my drive that she HAS to step onto but it will be very muddy, only I will cover it with leaves so that she won't see it until she steps into it. If it is the peeptoes then I'll have a very stunning video of her black opaque tights and patent heels covered in mud.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

what an incredible story, and what you're planning will simply be devine! good luck!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

supercheap454 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:55 pm what an incredible story, and what you're planning will simply be devine! good luck!!
Thanks mate, the other day was so unexpected and absolutely mindblowing.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice update. Were you able to get pics of the cum in her heels?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:41 am Nice update. Were you able to get pics of the cum in her heels?
I did. I'll upload it later.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

That's really hot. She must be teasing you, there's just no way otherwise, all women know what heels do for men even if it isnt their fetish they are sexy so giving them to you was her teasing you for sure.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

bellybash wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:33 am That's really hot. She must be teasing you, there's just no way otherwise, all women know what heels do for men even if it isnt their fetish they are sexy so giving them to you was her teasing you for sure.
When I asked her if she would wear the slingbacks she paused then said, "Yeah, no problem". She seemed a little surprised by my ask but was more than happy to put them on, and then she said "So long as you don't ask me to walk in them," then what did she do? Absolutely, she walked in them. That to me says that she suddenly understood what I was really asking, even going so far as to walk along a wooden hallway even though she struggled to walk on that surface.
I remember watching her walk and my adrenaline spiked and I thought that I had come this far; asking for a pair of her shoes, asking for her to wear a pair, I knew that I just had to crouch down and touch her feet and her shoes. I just had to, there was no stopping it. How on earth I did not start kissing her feet I have no idea, I was shaking and so excited.
I think she knew, she hasn't said a word to my wife.
Looking back, my mil was playing a game. She loved the attention, she knew what my angle was and the charade we played was just as exciting.
She did try to catch me out, though. Before I left she said, "Is it boots you have bought?" and I replied, "No, shoes."
I think she knew and was teasing, yes.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

More pics from what I believe is the most erotic moment of my life.
One is her pulling them on, the other wobbling on her heels to demonstrate how 'unstable' they can be.

Any thoughts on this situation? Any women who would love to have done this for a guy?
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.