I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by wifey-heels »

First off...congratulations! This was how mine started but fil wasn’t in to her shoes.
Second...she’s not going to change her mind. She knows all about the shoe and foot fetish and definitely how to tease and please. With what was asked and said without saying. She’s going to do what she can to keep you happy. With that being said. Let her make the first notion of being attracted. She probably won’t ask that question which means don’t mention it. This is now like the story of the young and old bull watching over the meadow full of cows. Young bull says let’s run down and fuck one of those heffers. Old bull says let’s walk down and fuck’em all.
Patience my friend. You’ve come this far. Let her let you know what she’s approving of and she will. If she’s really into it. She’ll make sure you get the heels you want. Sounds to me like you’re going to live the unthinkable fantasy to some but take it from me. My mil was church going and wouldn’t say shit if she had a mouthful. With time and patience she was leaving her nylons out and making her shoes well worn for me to use whenever I came over!
That’s another option is to use them at her house. She knows you’re going to smell, lick, fuck and cum in them. Take them to the bathroom and load a pair up. I’ll bet my paycheck she’ll wear them full of cum!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

wifey-heels wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:06 pm First off...congratulations! This was how mine started but fil wasn’t in to her shoes.
Second...she’s not going to change her mind. She knows all about the shoe and foot fetish and definitely how to tease and please. With what was asked and said without saying. She’s going to do what she can to keep you happy. With that being said. Let her make the first notion of being attracted. She probably won’t ask that question which means don’t mention it. This is now like the story of the young and old bull watching over the meadow full of cows. Young bull says let’s run down and fuck one of those heffers. Old bull says let’s walk down and fuck’em all.
Patience my friend. You’ve come this far. Let her let you know what she’s approving of and she will. If she’s really into it. She’ll make sure you get the heels you want. Sounds to me like you’re going to live the unthinkable fantasy to some but take it from me. My mil was church going and wouldn’t say shit if she had a mouthful. With time and patience she was leaving her nylons out and making her shoes well worn for me to use whenever I came over!
That’s another option is to use them at her house. She knows you’re going to smell, lick, fuck and cum in them. Take them to the bathroom and load a pair up. I’ll bet my paycheck she’ll wear them full of cum!
So would you advise that I go round today after work? I finish early so I could get round there before her husband gets home. Or would you say to give it til next week when I'm off?
Everything you say is spot on and I really hope you are right in your predictions :)
It did take a lot of guts to tell her but it is such a weight off that she knows. And mentioning her old boots, the knee highs would have certainly left her in no doubt that I have been paying attention :D
Love your analogy and it is so right, I do have to be patient. So when I next go round to see her should I open with the topic of her shoes or should I leave her to mention it? It is paramount that I get it right and I really need some wise and experienced heads here, you've all steered me right so far. :)
Believe me, if she goes for this then there will be some fantastic pictures coming this way. She may not part with any shoes but like you said, she'll certainly in time be leaving them out for me. :)
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Definitely somewhere down the line here you should buy a really sexy pair of very high heels & take them to her & ask her to wear them to give you a little fix. As they are yours then there is no risk of the husband finding out they are missing, and she may get excited to wear them for you, and see how hot she looks & feels in really high heels. And in the meantime you can load them up at home ready for her to put her feet into!!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I wouldn't rush round there the next day, give her a little time to ponder this but equally, don't leave her too long so she talks herself out of it.

As heelsfan says, why not buy her a pair to wear, you would have to take them with you otherwise the husband would find out. Perfect scenario! Perhaps suggest this to her when you next see her?
VNDZ

Post by VNDZ »

She said she knows you had a thing for heels and still wore them for you so that’s great, I would give it time before going back tho just in case she changes her mind. ( Personal Opinion )
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Thanks guys, great advice as usual.
So, give it time. I am dying to get back round there but I agree I should give her a little time, if anything she will be thinking of me and waiting for me to go back round if she is up for it.
As for a second pair, I'll wait until I know where I am with her. If she is up for wearing her shoes for me then I'll slip in the idea of buying a second pair for us. And oh yeah, I'll get her a really sexy pair. A D'Orsay pair me thinks.
I like your idea Heels Fan, I'll certainly load them bad girls up with pictures and maybe a video if I'm feeling charitable. :-D
And if I manage to get her to wear her shoes for me, as a thank you for your sage advice I'll post a video for you all. So keep the good ideas and honest and good advice coming.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Right, a ying/yang result here. I received a text from my mil asking me to go round and see her, it was short, directly worded and I feared the worst. I headed to my mil's house and tapped on the door, she let me in and then preceded to ask what I meant with regards to borrowing her shoes.
'You didn't tell me what you wanted them for?' she asked politely.
'I'll be honest here,' i told her. 'I've enjoyed you showing me your shoes and if I'm honest I prefer them on your feet than not.'
'So what are you asking?' she replied.
Feeling my heart beating faster I responded with a nervous, 'Would you wear your heels when I come round?'
'Why?' she asked with a giggle. 'If you want me to then I don't mind but... No funny business, I know you like high heels and like I said (her husband) does as well so I'm not surprised. But I'm only wearing them because I trust you.'
So off we went to her bedroom and she turned and asked what shoes I wanted her to wear, I asked for the patent black shoes (of course) and she gave me this look as if to say 'You're fucking weird'. But in a banter kind of way.
So my hands are trembling with excitement and just as I'm about to start up my camera... The fucking husband comes home, he's forgotten something. Mil quickly takes off the shoes and puts them back in the box whilst ordering me out of the room in a panic. Her husband opens the front door and walks in as I'm in the bathroom and Mil is in the spare bedroom. None the wiser he grabs what he needs and heads off without a word, my mil watching his car pull away off the drive before exiting the room.
I met her back in the kitchen and she is sat looking annoyed with herself, shaking her head as I enter the room.
'No more,' she says. 'I can't do this, it's like cheating on him. Those are his favourite shoes and it's like a betrayal that I'm wearing them for you, so I can't help with your request and I feel that you must go now.'
She then starts crying and as I move to comfort her she holds out a hand and tells me to leave.
Then about two hours ago she texts me and asks that I don't come to her house alone anymore, we spoke for awhile via text and thrashed this out.
She admitted she liked the attention I paid to her shoes and she admitted that she knew it was arousing me. She also admitted that she didn't mind wearing the shoes so that I could 'check the heel heights' or softness of the ground, it was a game. But now the reality that her husband could come home at a moment's notice and catch her parading around in her heels for me is just too much of a risk to take and one she is not prepared to take.
I told her that I liked to see her in her heels because I like to see women in heels, nothing more and nothing less. The reasons i gave her for her wearing the heels were true and I thought that she would feel a little more confident with heels on rather than near flat shoes that are quite old lady for such a beautiful young looking woman. I did admit though that I do find her attractive and in high heels more so but I respectfully do not want to step over the line.

Anyway, her husband landing at the wrong time could either be a blessing or a curse. A blessing because he could have easily caught me on the floor kissing her feet and those heels and as a fellow shoe fetishist he would certainly know what I was up to. Cue a kicking. Curse because she as a result has now pulled the shutter down on this and as a result this thread is now ended. Cheers, mil's husband.

For the record, I think she would have done this at anytime, be it next week, next month or next year. Had I taken my time the result would have been the same once she realised the enormity of the problem we could face from everyone in the family had we been caught.
Buying a pair for her would have raised the question of 'Who bought you them' and would have been worse I feel.
Cumming in her shoes with her knowledge would have pissed her off and disgusted her.
She claimed there was no chance of sex in any form, she simply liked the attention.

But do I regret coming on to her? No, because I wouldn't have got the video I have. I wouldn't have got to touch her feet in high heels, to feel her toe cleavage, to see her walk on grass in them, to see a pair I have fucked finally on her feet, to see the peeptoe patent heels so close, to see her heelpop in those black patent heels with the heel stuck in the mud, etc, etc. So many things I have wanted to do has been done, and yes I would have loved to have fucked her but I know that would never happen.
I knew it had a shelf life and I'm surprised she said yes to wearing her heels for me in the first place, but it was the fear of being caught that ended it finally and so I move on.
smurkey

Post by smurkey »

Last edited by smurkey on Wed May 12, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

smurkey wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:03 am I'm sorry to hear that man, well you gave it a good shot and I agree with you that the pursuit has to end now. Hopefully now that it has ended you and her can get things back to normal and get back on good terms. Best of luck.
Thanks, she's a good woman and she'll sort her head out over this in time. I think in retrospect we were both silly but if we can look each other in the eye when we next meet then we'll laugh about it some day. :)
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

It's a shame you came so close to realising the fantasy. Just one time with her whilst she fully knew your intentions would have been good. But as you say, that sudden bolt of reality with the husband coming home has made you both realise what you've got to lose.