I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

PeuPerve

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by PeuPerve »

Any chance you could upload the pictures again from the begining?! Pleeeeease!!
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

I can't send you a Private Message PeuPerve! It says you have Private Messages disabled.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
PeuPerve

Post by PeuPerve »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:57 am I can't send you a Private Message PeuPerve! It says you have Private Messages disabled.
There you!! Thanks for the heads up!! Now get writing me another message!!!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

If she was up for teasing you or dressing for you she would have worn sexier shoes for sure.
To me, she's made a deliberate choice not to wear heels you would find enticing.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

The ultimate bait-and-switch thread at Shoesession. You should have just blown a load in a pair of her shoes. So many of us cum shoes discretely. I'm sure you had access many times. Thirty-five pages of what amounts to nothing.

Be this a lesson for everyone going forward. When opportunity knocks, don't screw around, just cum the shoes.
PeuPerve

Post by PeuPerve »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:57 am I can't send you a Private Message PeuPerve! It says you have Private Messages disabled.
Hey OCD, see what I did there?! :D

Any luck with the PM's working?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

FINALLY!!!!!!!!
MIL asked to see me today and told me that she had a pair of shoes that she doesn't wear much anymore; would I like to play with them?
Silly question really.
I was taken aback little and looked at her for a moment, she smiled and told me to follow her to the bedroom.
She pulled out a pair of high heel sandals that at some point she had stepped in mud in them, my cock instantly went hard and I think she saw it.
She told me to take them into the toilet if I wanted to 'play' with them now.
Knowing that she knew what I was doing with them only made the event even more mindblowing and I had no other option but to throw my cum all over them.
I left the bathroom a little sheepish and asked what she wanted to do with them thinking that she would stick them in the bin, she simply grinned and said, 'Put them in the bedroom, I'm wearing them at the weekend.'
She's fucking wearing the shoes at the weekend, covered in m cum and kisses!
After that she asked if I wanted a cup of tea and we both spend the next hour avoiding the subject but it was so damn sexy talking to her.
Pictures to follow soon.
mazz

Post by mazz »

Thanks for the news !
It’s been a long time
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

mazz wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:52 am Thanks for the news !
It’s been a long time
It sure has been a long time, and I know that she has a new pair of stilettos. When I put the sandals back I saw them under the bed and had a quick look at them, the had a tag on them and a sticker on the sole that stated the cost her close to fifty pounds from M&S. They are called 'Autograph' and are a suede material with a patent toe cap and patent heel.
I'm going to ask her about them next time.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Wow, didn't think we'd hear about the MIL again. Congrats.