I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

RevengeOnSis wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:49 am Maybe you could try to secretly cum in them while you are both at the same party. and watch her put them on later with some of your un-dried inside?
I have wiped cum in her ankle boots before when she came round for a party, that was nice watching putting them back on later :D
RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

Does she have any flats?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Not ballet flats, no. Very unremarkable her flat shoes, older women's shoes really.
girlyboyau

Post by girlyboyau »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:33 am "If they were here now I would have tried them on for you," she told me.

She would have tried them on for me. :(
Fuck.

Anyway, she headed off to the toilet and whilst in there she applied fresh lipstick, a mild red and then told me she had to go as she had stuff to do. She leaned in for a hug and then straight after she pulled back her head and kissed me... On the lips. It lasted around two seconds and then she smiled kindly and headed for the door, saying she would see me on Christmas Day... Hopefully in some really nice high heels.
I can still taste her lipstick and feel her lips, I know it was just a goodbye kiss but damn it was nice. Took a lot of effort not to keep hold of her and snog her face off! :D vlcsnap-2017-12-20-09h20m15s775.png
I am sorry to say, you are wrong. From what you have said, she knows exactly what you want, and she is intentionally teasing you and flirting to see what you do.

Offering to wear new heels for you, fresh lipstick before leaving... And a two second kiss on the lips is NOT "just a goodbye kiss".
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Can't wait to hear some more about your MIL, you need to get her to try on some more heels you bring around! I think she knows what you want too, would be amazing for her to let you cum on her whilst wearing her heels.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

girlyboyau wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:02 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:33 am "If they were here now I would have tried them on for you," she told me.

She would have tried them on for me. :(
Fuck.

Anyway, she headed off to the toilet and whilst in there she applied fresh lipstick, a mild red and then told me she had to go as she had stuff to do. She leaned in for a hug and then straight after she pulled back her head and kissed me... On the lips. It lasted around two seconds and then she smiled kindly and headed for the door, saying she would see me on Christmas Day... Hopefully in some really nice high heels.
I can still taste her lipstick and feel her lips, I know it was just a goodbye kiss but damn it was nice. Took a lot of effort not to keep hold of her and snog her face off! :D vlcsnap-2017-12-20-09h20m15s775.png
I am sorry to say, you are wrong. From what you have said, she knows exactly what you want, and she is intentionally teasing you and flirting to see what you do.

Offering to wear new heels for you, fresh lipstick before leaving... And a two second kiss on the lips is NOT "just a goodbye kiss".
I did think the same but dared not to. Good to read your opinion, thanks :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Heels Fan wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:39 am Can't wait to hear some more about your MIL, you need to get her to try on some more heels you bring around! I think she knows what you want too, would be amazing for her to let you cum on her whilst wearing her heels.
I have been thinking of my next approach which may be next week. I want to tell her that i'm looking at a weekend break but the approach to the restaurant is gravel and grass, how would stilettos fare on that surface. I know how they would but I want to guide her to wear her shoes again but this time demonstrate thin stiletto heels sinking into mud and grass. I know she'll explain it in words but has anyone any ideas of how to get her to actually show me without her thinking 'This is getting weird'.
I think saying 'Could you wear your slingbacks for me again and walk around on your lawn because I get off on stuff like that' would be a little too open :lol:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

This is a picture of the three options that my mil offered for me, I couldn't believe that they were there, we were there and all those times I had snuck into her bedroom and wished she was there.
But those peeptoes, I had admired them on her for so long.
The shoe boots are not really my taste but they sound awesome on wood.
Those ankle boots I had not seen before so I just had to pick them up, it did take a mammoth effort not to kiss them.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

You should leave a little cum in her peeptoes right before she wears them. without her knowing of course.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

You should definitely leave some cum in the toe area. What are the ankle boots like?