I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoeslayer

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Shoeslayer »

Hello Charissa, here is link to Carol's Mom www.literotica.com/s/carols-mom
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:47 am I agree as well, I didn't really have to beg this time. I think that because she said they were the ones I like she did this because she knew I was getting a sexual thrill from it.

Is everyone ready for more pictures?
Fuck yeah!
VNDZ

Post by VNDZ »

Awaiting updates! :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

My mil steps out onto the path and her heels make that special sound, without pausing she steps onto her lawn and straight away the slightly wider heels sink in. As with the sexy black patents her toes point upward as her heels sink back.
So long i have dreamed of seeing this, the only thing missing was sloppy wet mud.

She then lifts her left heel up to show grass and mud clinging to it, "Look," she says. "Because these are slightly wider the grass clings to them."
I am looking, fuck I can't take my eyes off them! She has always worn her shoes to be immaculate but sometimes they do show traces of mud from a night out that I'm not present at. To see this is beyond anything i have ever experienced, the patents were good with the smeared mud along the slender stiletto but this... This is so nice as I have seen them on her feet so many times and now here they are with grass hanging off them.

She lifts it higher for me to see the grass, my heart pounds and I must touch them at least. My mil keeps talking but my mind is numb with erotic excitement. Grass and mud is on her beautiful shoe, the other is planted firmly in the mud. My eyes roam up her legs, over her bottom. I so want to fuck her right at this moment, to feel that hand on my face, her fingers running through my hair. I glance up at her beautiful lips and I don't know how much more I can take, I want her so bad as my mind is torn between her mouth, her legs, her feet, these peeptoes and those oh so sexy high heel patent black stilettos.

She drops her foot down and in this picture we can clearly see just how much grass clings to her heel.
These shoes have been cummed on back when I used to sneak into her house, cummed on with her knowledge that i had them (that was extremely sexy), they have been fucked and kissed and licked, and I have spent so long admiring them on her feet and wishing I could touch them whilst she wore them. Maybe I could kiss them and she would leave me to do it, enjoying the soft feel of my lips on her arch and her toes, the wetness of my tongue as I savour the feel of her toe cleavage.

These shoes have such a special importance. When I cum on them after I had asked to borrow them I left the cum to dry on the top, I left the overflow to dry on the insole. And then only a few weeks later she wore them to a family Christmas get together, walked around in them. But was she aware? Did she know and had she picked these shoes out knowing I had cum on them? Knowing that I would get an extra thrill seeing her cummed shoes sinking into the dirt?

Let me know what you think of the whole set so far.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
azureisland

Post by azureisland »

Maybe you should ask her if she knows what you did with them when you borrowed them.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Yes, it seems like she knows and if she doesn’t tell her what you really did and she likely won’t object to it
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Well, I'm going to see her on Monday. What should I ask her this time?
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

You need to get her back in those patent black high heels. They were stunning. Then just tell her your thoughts. Clearly she has half an idea as its not exactly a common request to do things like that, and if she is game to do that, then reckon she will be up for a bit more fun.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Agree with Heels Fan, get her back in those patent heels somehow.
Perhaps ask if she cleaned them ok, if not you'd be happy to as it was because she wore them for you that they are dirty.
What's the reason you're going back to see her for?
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I would also suggest that you don't bring up the shoes every time you see her.
Unless when she answers the door to you on Monday wearing some heels, in which case, get in the house, close the door behind you and snog her face off....