I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by wifey-heels »

Maybe ask the question if you can clean them off for her if she’ll do it again. That could at least get the heels alone with you! My mil caught on and was actually ok with me cumming in her shoes and would leave them out for me but once the divorce started. She told our secret and of course I just kept my mouth shut.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

azureisland wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:17 am Is there more of her peeptoes?
They are incoming. I just need to crop the pictures so that the forum will accept the size pics :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

wifey-heels wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:54 pm Maybe ask the question if you can clean them off for her if she’ll do it again. That could at least get the heels alone with you! My mil caught on and was actually ok with me cumming in her shoes and would leave them out for me but once the divorce started. She told our secret and of course I just kept my mouth shut.
I do need to be careful with her, she could quite easily say no and get angry. So I'll take it slow and see where it takes me :) I think I'm getting through to her and she suspects, it just remains to be seen how far I can take it. :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So onto the mid heel peeptoe shoes.

Mil slips them on after I ask her to do the same with the peeptoes. Here we see a glimpse of the toe cleavage.

She steps out into the garden and off we go again, this time we see her wonderful arch and inner foot.

She heads to the grass and I am about to realise a dream of seeing those shoes on her feet on grass, something I hoped to see back when I used to sneak round to her house and fuck them whilst she was out at work. Notice the crease on the back of the right shoe? I did that whilst trying them on unsuccessfully. :lol:

And then she steps out onto the grass...
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
azureisland

Post by azureisland »

Dont leave us hanging
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I can't believe she put on another pair of heels? It would be obvious from the first pair that these would sink the same, which means she is doing this purely for your benefit, i.e. she probably knows what you're up to....
tommyboy1480

Post by tommyboy1480 »

Agreed. She knows. Go for it dude.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I agree as well, I didn't really have to beg this time. I think that because she said they were the ones I like she did this because she knew I was getting a sexual thrill from it.

Is everyone ready for more pictures?
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

OH those look SO gooooood!
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »