I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Heels Fan wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:23 am You need to get her back in those patent black high heels. They were stunning. Then just tell her your thoughts. Clearly she has half an idea as its not exactly a common request to do things like that, and if she is game to do that, then reckon she will be up for a bit more fun.
Do you think that even though I told her that it was because I was 'thinking of taking my wife to a hotel where they serve dinner in a marquee on grass' that she still suspects?
I would love her to have an idea, maybe even know for sure.
I am really tempted to urge her to wear the black high heels, i agree that they are extremely stunning.
I agree that if she has an idea then as she is partaking in the fun that she may go the rest of the way. :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:46 am Agree with Heels Fan, get her back in those patent heels somehow.
Perhaps ask if she cleaned them ok, if not you'd be happy to as it was because she wore them for you that they are dirty.
What's the reason you're going back to see her for?
'I would also suggest that you don't bring up the shoes every time you see her.
Unless when she answers the door to you on Monday wearing some heels, in which case, get in the house, close the door behind you and snog her face off....'

Asking if she cleaned them is a good idea, I could bring it into the conversation somewhere.
I'm going round because of family problems, there are things to discuss regarding some things that are going on. None of the problems surround me and her, thankfully. Let's just say that we can share our thoughts and find solace together.
And yes, those black shoes were fantastic. I wonder if I ask her to wear them for me that she will :P
I understand what you mean about not bringing up the subject of the shoes, however it took me years to ask her and it took of lot of guts. I feel I'm on a roll and my confidence is high without being cocky or over confident. But I do agree with you.
And yes, if she appears at the door with her high heels on I might actually go for them first. Especially if she has those black ones on with the magnificent toe cleavage on show.

Two great ideas there, anymore?
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Ask her to wear the peep toe sling backs
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

If I may...if she asks you what or why you like them. I wouldn’t come out and say that you want to fuck the shit out of her heels. You may try to explain how it’s been a secret of yours forever and you feel comfortable talking with her about it since you mentioned you discuss your thoughts and find solace. If you can persuade her to think she’s helping you or doing a favor. She may be more inclined to let her guard down if there is one.
I’m not saying I’m right. This is a huge opportunity for you and we all want to see you succeed!
Good luck my friend. I really enjoy reading and seeing the pics you post!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Wifey-Heels speaks a lot of sense.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

wifey-heels wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:30 pm If I may...if she asks you what or why you like them. I wouldn’t come out and say that you want to fuck the shit out of her heels. You may try to explain how it’s been a secret of yours forever and you feel comfortable talking with her about it since you mentioned you discuss your thoughts and find solace. If you can persuade her to think she’s helping you or doing a favor. She may be more inclined to let her guard down if there is one.
I’m not saying I’m right. This is a huge opportunity for you and we all want to see you succeed!
Good luck my friend. I really enjoy reading and seeing the pics you post!
You are totally spot on, but do I just come out with it and tell her I have a thing for women in high heels? Or should I beat around the bush a little and take my time? I'm really up for pushing a little further but I don't want to find out she was really doing this to help me out and finds the idea of my fetish disgusting.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I wouldn't tell her you have a fetish for heels as direct as that. I think she thinks you like seeing HER in the shoes.
She might be a little disappointed if you just tell her that it's purely the shoes that are turning you on.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:42 pm I wouldn't tell her you have a fetish for heels as direct as that. I think she thinks you like seeing HER in the shoes.
She might be a little disappointed if you just tell her that it's purely the shoes that are turning you on.
TBH, it's both. I really love the shoes and they turn me on something bad, but I also fancy the arse off my mil. She is stunning (in my eyes) and the way she walks is such a turn on, she pouts whilst listening to you, nothing exaggerated but it's there nonetheless. She is so feminine that I can't help but be attracted to her. MIL in high heels is such a sexy and erotic combination.
And you are right, to be direct about the shoes and to allude to it being purely them would be probably endgame.
So what would you do in my position; I'm going round, I step inside her house, we both say our hellos and pleasantries... Then what? What would you do next?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Mil stands with both heels sunk firmly into the ground, mud and grass clinging to them as it did the sexy patent high heels that now stood dirty inside the house.

With my head telling me to get closer I crouch down to inspect them closer. The last time she wore them I just wanted to touch them, the time before was when she modelled them for me and although I walked away with them in a bag to cum on and kiss I never touched them whilst on her feet.

She then demonstrates the depth at which the wider heel has sunk, leaving behind a hole in the ground. The sun catches the creases where my own foot had struggled to push into, knowing that our feet had been in them, my cum has covered them and her sweat has mixed with my dry semen is a momentous high.

She then places her foot back down, the heel slipping perfectly back into the hole.

Then she lifts her left foot and my heart pounds faster, there's grass on the heel and it is so close to me.

Without a second thought I grab her foot, my fingers embrace her cool skin and my little finger moves steadily towards the toe cleavage.

I love to see a sticker on the sole of women's heels, some may think it is just a sticker, some may think it is 'trashy', I for reasons unknown absolutely love it. My mil has conveniently left her sticker on and as these are a number of years old now the sticker has become dirty and stained with age.
This picture is great, not only do you get a magnificent close-up of her shoe, not only do we get to see grass and soil clinging to the heel, but we also get to see her foot arch with a bonus of the shoe sunk firmly into mud.

And just to confirm this is being held by my hand we see my thumb, obviously my fingers are on the other side having a party and reaching for her arch. A closer look and we see the scuff on her heel where she has caught the kerb as she has walked home. And just to highlight it a little more I will show a picture I uploaded last year. When I got home with her shoes in a bag I looked them over and there was the scuff, I love that stuff as it shows that they have been worn and had her beautiful feet in them.

These shoes had gathered up the most grass, it clung to the tip and I was left with a feeling that I could crouch there all day and look at it. I could feel the smooth patent leather on my palm, something I had longed for for so long with her foot in my hand. This was as close to going all out and kissing her feet without doing it.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:34 pm And you are right, to be direct about the shoes and to allude to it being purely them would be probably endgame.
So what would you do in my position; I'm going round, I step inside her house, we both say our hellos and pleasantries... Then what? What would you do next?
It would depend on how she greets you and what shes wearing.
It's too late now, but I would buy some heels you really like and then take them with you and try the 'I bought these for the wife but now I am worried they're too high for her, but those other black shoes you wore in the mud the other day were pretty high I remember, could you try these on to compare?...