I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:11 am If your wife lets you come on her feet, why is the MIL so alluring? does she wear sexier shoes? is it that the MIL is forbidden fruit?
I remember masturbating over a pair of shoes I had spirited away from a break room at a place my mother worked at and when I was on the verge of cumming I said my mil's name, I suddenly had this rush excitement and continued to say her name until I cum. The next time I saw her I looked at her, she has such a good body, she's flirty, wears stylish clothes that make her look sexy, wears heels and has always done things with her shoes that have been my favourite things a woman does. She dangles her heels, steps on grass verges leaving a muddy heel tip, she's stepped in dog poo and left some on the sole, and she was more than happy to model her heels for me. Add to that she's stunning, she pouts without realising it (probably) and she knows she's good looking with a sexy body.
With all this in mind I have been drawn to her, fancied her ever since and had such a crush on her.
Yes she is forbidden fruit and that has a significant pull to it but I have always had a thing for older women, especially older women in heels. I really like the idea of kissing a woman who is twenty five years older than me, fucking her whilst she wears her sexy underwear and heels. For me she is the complete package.
But that 'forbidden fruit' aspect is there and I love it that we play this game, a game I am happy to play for as long as we are both able. Making up stories to gain access to her shoes, working on a way to get her to bring them out and put them on.
Filming her as we talk about her shoes is such a turn on as well, I relive those times anytime I want and still get turned on by them.
So yes it's the fact I can't (or shouldn't) have her, that she has stunning shoes, a great body and face, and she is willing to do as I ask.

My wife is accessible everytime but if you see a pair of heels in a porch and you know you can take them, you want them so bad because they are someone else's, different feet with different smells, something new and there's the thrill of taking them when they are not yours to take.
Mrs TC turns me on just as much as her mother, she has great shoes as well and I ramp up the excitement by doing things she doesn't know I do or by putting things on them that are disgusting on her sexy beautiful sleep.
But what Mrs TC has that her mother doesn't is sexy feet and toes :wink:
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

She’s so sexy and mature and the forbidden nature just makes her even sexier with jerking and cumming to her so wrong yet so right.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:35 pm She’s so sexy and mature and the forbidden nature just makes her even sexier with jerking and cumming to her so wrong yet so right.
Absolutely.
Add to that that she's worn shoes I have wiped my cock on and cum in, I've even seen her wear the black peep toe shoes still with a run of my cum on the outside of the shoe. She's an absolute turn on and ticks most if not all my boxes.
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Forbidden fruit is always sweeter!!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:09 am Forbidden fruit is always sweeter!!
Oh yes, but it can leave a sour taste should things go wrong :lol:
I'm going to see her again on Friday, should I mention her shoes or give it a little longer?
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Yes she knows what you’re doing and likes it.keep it going
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:31 am
OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:09 am Forbidden fruit is always sweeter!!
Oh yes, but it can leave a sour taste should things go wrong :lol:
I'm going to see her again on Friday, should I mention her shoes or give it a little longer?
Exactly, caution should be used, but in what situation are you meeting her? at a family do or just round her house for something?
I would go by what shes wearing on the day. If she's got those sweet delicious feet in a pair of nice heels, just say 'I like your shoes', see how she reacts. It lets her know you're still appreciative of the effort she goes to to look good etc.
Let us know how it goes!
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Excellent, can't wait to hear more about how Friday goes, and hopefully you can restart the compliments on her heels & progress back to where you were before!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Went round to mil's house today and we spoke about things, just this and that. Anyway, she had her peeptoe patent mid heels left out because she was going out later. So I said to her that they were nice, where was she going.
'Look,' she said with a sigh. 'I know you like my shoes and I'm flattered, really I am. But we need to draw a line under this and move on. I understand you have a thing for heels and I understand it's a chemical thing but... I don't want to be a part of it.'
I told her that I was only commenting on her shoes but she insisted.
'Be that as it may but please do not reference my shoes after what happened before, I know I was part of it but you understand..?'
So, the mil avenue is closed however she did tell me she had taken some pairs to the charity shop so if I wanted them then I should go there.
What does everyone think?
It's definitely a closed door with regards to her shoes but she did say that I could continue going round to see her.
And no, I did not get the picture of the shoes as she was watching me.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Sounds to me that she couldn't be clearer that it's over with her.
Perhaps she left those heels out deliberately to see if you commented on them so that she could tell you she doesn't want to continue.

The fact she took some shoes to the charity shop rather than giving them to you says it as well.
It's good she said you could still go round and see her.

Out of curiosity, was she wearing anything on her feet when you went round today?