I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherappreciater

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Leatherappreciater »

She’s totally fine with you holding and touching her feet/heels it seems, so kissing her feet would only be more enjoyable, if you haven’t already then do it the next opportunity you get, everyone I’d dying for that to happen.
azureisland

Post by azureisland »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:38 pm She’s totally fine with you holding and touching her feet/heels it seems, so kissing her feet would only be more enjoyable, if you haven’t already then do it the next opportunity you get, everyone I’d dying for that to happen.
I agree. Just a little kiss on her shoe would atleast be safe i think.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I sincerely hope so, I'm looking forward to going to see her but how I approach the situation is paramount. If I push too hard then she might back off, not enough and she might not catch on to what I'm after. And then there's the possibility that she's not interested, that would be quite embarrassing.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Don't get too seduced by the fantasy, you need to keep it in mind that you could potentially lose your wife if you make a play for the MIL and have judged this situation completely wrong and the MIL tells your wife...
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

NorthantSimon wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:58 pm Don't get too seduced by the fantasy, you need to keep it in mind that you could potentially lose your wife if you make a play for the MIL and have judged this situation completely wrong and the MIL tells your wife...

Agreed 100% but if it’s something you think you can pull off. When you grabbed her heel. That’s the time to say something like how much you like her shoes. You have to make a light mention to see how she reacts. If she’s in. She’ll let you know by asking for more info. That’s when you’ll know what to do next
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Went round to mil's house and we talked about this and that but she was pressed for time, she had a few errands to run and so could spare me around an hour at most.
Then as she pottered around a bit in the kitchen my mind ran over the ways I could bring up the possibility of her wearing her heels, and then I just thought 'It's not just the shoes I want her to wear, it is her knowing what I want'.
So here's a rough transcript of how i went about it as she prepared to leave the house.

Me: "I know this sounds a bit weird but, I've developed a thing for women's shoes. Not wearing them but..."
MIL: "I know you have, I have the same situation with my husband." (Laughs)
Me: "I was wondering if I could borrow a pair of your shoes."
MIL: "And do what with them?" She laughs again, not a ridiculing laugh but one of understanding.
Me: "Nothing sexual, I just..."
MIL: "Well, I can't help you with... But you can borrow some if you want, you'll just have to come back and we'll sort a pair out for you."
Me: "I know it sounds weird..."
MIL: "Don't be silly, it's alright. It's not weird at all, (husband) has a thing for heels as well so I'm used to it. Has (my wife) got any heels?"
Me: "Not really, not high ones anyway."
MIL: "What pair was you thinking of? (Husband) will know if a pair has gone, he likes them as well." She chuckles girlishly.
Me: Those boots you used to have, the brown knee high pair? Do you still have them?"
MIL: "No, I never wore them after a while so I got rid of them."
Me: "What others do you have?"

At this point I'm realising that I'm pushing hard, so I decide to back off a little in case she changes her mind. So I leave the house with her and stop pushing.

MIL: "(Husband) likes the black patent shoes but they are his favourite, so you can't take them. Did you not buy (my wife) a pair?"
Me: "Yeah but I asked her about a night out and she seemed totally disinterested so I sent them back last week."
MIL: "Well, come back again and we'll sort some out for you."

So, she seemed a little embarrassed(?) but not shocked. I think she knew it was coming, but best of all, she was totally okay with it. And the idea of lending me her shoes was not deemed as weird or disgusting.
When she asked me what I would do with them I could have cum in my pants, I so wanted to tell her that i wanted to cumin her shoes and watch her slip her foot in them and see my semen cover her toes and squeeze out from her toe cleavage. But I didn't.
Telling her though was a massive weight of my mind, it felt so good and so sexy as well. Even more so that she was wearing tight blue jeans. I wanted to ask her to wear the black patents with the jeans but to come out with it like that would have seemed weird.
But she knew, she admitted that she knew and I think that my suspicions that she was allowing me to touch her feet out of desire were not just hope.
So next time I go round I think that it can go a number of ways.
First way is that she has had time to mull it over and thinks that it is a bad idea to loan me her shoes and so 'regrettably' she declines.
Second way is that she loans me her shoes on the promise they are returned teh next day.
Third way is that she asks me what I want to do with them and that she cannot allow me to have them until she knows. Telling her that I want to cum on them and fuck them may allow me to take them to the bathroom and do what I want or take them home.Telling her that I love them on women's feet may encourage her to wear them whenever I go round.
Fourth way is that she asks me if I have a thing for her. I can say yes and that will surely bring about teh end of it. Saying I do find her very attractive but I love the sight of heels on women's feet can bring about scenario 3b.

She will think about it, that I know. What she decides is quite exciting. I feel that there is a pessimistic 20-80 in favour of her heels and an optimistic 5-95 in favour of her heels. She seemed completely at ease with it adding weight to my belief that she wore the peeptoes on Boxing Day for me. And maybe her husband. But mainly me :D
I knew though that she won't go for the kiss on the lips, or sex. I just know that deep down and I'm kidding myself if I thought otherwise. But to look at her, to tell her what I have been yearning to tell her for years was erotic on another plane of sexual existence.

So what are the thoughts of you all on this latest development?
Your advice has been great so far, what advice do you have after today's events?
Should I be optimistic or fearful?
Have I created a good beast or a bad beast?
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

You shot yourself in the foot with the 'I'm not using them in a sexual way'... I think she knows full well what a man with a shoe fetish is going to do with some heels you've been loaned lol
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:06 am You shot yourself in the foot with the 'I'm not using them in a sexual way'... I think she knows full well what a man with a shoe fetish is going to do with some heels you've been loaned lol
Haha :lol: I did say a rough transcript :lol:
I'm not sure, she did seem happy to loan me a pair and she knew what I was up to anyway with borrowing the peeptoes, asking her to model shoes for me and stepping onto th elawn in high heels. I'm going to see her next week so we'll see. I think the way I'll try and guide this is her wearing them for me every time I go round, either that or she'll give me the shoes she doesn't want anymore.
But she's not surprised or repulsed, I think she doesn't mind what I'll do with them because she has already lent me a pair.
The black patent heels are defo off limits for taking. The black ankle boots are off limits. Pink peeptoe heels are off limits.
I think she'd allow me to take the slingbacks and the patent peeptoes, maybe a few other shoes that her husband doesn't pay much attention to. She was offering me her knee high walking boots that I'm sure some people would find attractive but she said 'That's not what you want, is it," knowing that when I say heels I mean high heels. So she's up for loaning me them, but she is concerned her husband will find out a pair or two are missing and will ask questions. So by that, she is okay with going behind his back and lending me them but doesn't want to arouse suspicions.
We'll see what the next meeting will bring up but if anything what happened today does prove is that she knows my intentions, what she does with that after a few days thought will either continue this or end it.
In retrospect I think this is a good thing because I think she wants it and that is why she's willing to go behind her husband's back, maybe it will lead to her allowing me to kiss her feet with the shoes on.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Fingers crossed mate. You've got big balls to have gotten this far.

What a shame you've got to wait a whole week now though!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:29 am Fingers crossed mate. You've got big balls to have gotten this far.

What a shame you've got to wait a whole week now though!!
You're right when it comes to big balls! :lol: I went in with a full sack and as a result my balls ruled my head :lol:
I almost left her house with nothing, but what she said told the whole story for me :)
Personally I would like to go round tomorrow before she loses her own bottle. But it may be a good idea because when she is with her husband she might (hopefully) be thinking of a younger man kissing her feet in those heels.
I hope I get a text tomorrow asking to see me, hopefully she wants to talk.
After much thought i have put together a plan. Now she knows is a big thing, the biggest hurdle by far. The next step is to talk with her and then we'll see we go, I'm hoping that she says that she'll wear her heels when I pop round and any shoes she is throwing away she'll give me first refusal. That is a realistic outcome I believe.
If asked, I will admit I find her attractive. From there it may go to her letting me get out of my system kissing her feet in the shoes, maybe even further but that's not a big possibility. Obviously her husband fucks her whilst she wears the heels but does he cum on her feet? I doubt it, she needs the experience :D