I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

wifey-heels wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:23 am If I can add my $.2 also
I used my mils shoes for a while before she figured it out. She was ok with it and would wear certain flats and heels. More flats though because she was older. Everything was great until her daughter and I just couldn't get along anymore which has led to a divorce. The bitch told her daughter all about me cumming in her shoes. Of course she left out the fact she enjoyed it and would wear them afterwards. I did not tell her daughter that because she needs her mom right now but just take your time. I didn't think mine would've done that but she did. Would I do it again? FUCK YES!!! I love hearing about your experience.
All of my mils pix are on my profile mils-heels on xhamster
Have fun and enjoy. Just keep cool about it and she'll eat you up!!!
Another $2 well spent, thank you for your advice.
That's an awful thing for your ex-mil to have done and really unnecessary. But you have to be applauded for your magnanimous approach.
As for my mil, I do intend to take it slowly with her. She can take the lead on this and we'll see where it takes us. In the new year I'm going back round as a 'random visit', there I'll move onto the subject of shoes and I'll mention her boots. If I'm lucky she'll still have the heeled boots, and if I'm really lucky she'll try them on for me. I think I'm ready for her to know my fetish if she showed suspicion, if she questioned me I think I would own up. I think it would go one of two ways; either she'll allow it and let me have my way, or she'll speak to me about it confidentially.

Unfortunately she did not turn up today as she had a lot on with cooking Christmas dinner for a number of people, I will be going round tomorrow for a family get together but she won't wear her heels. A shame really about today, I had made the border at the side of the path quite muddy and sloppy beneath a cover of decorative stones. She would have definitely have stepped in it, she just seems to be like a mud magnet when she wears her heels.

In addition to that day when she wore her heels for me, whilst I was crouched down and touching her stiletto heel I almost asked about how they fare on grass. If she was game enough to wear her heels for me and walk in them, then surely she must have been game enough to wear them on grass. But no, I had been ultra brave to ask to borrow her shoes, even more courageous to ask her to wear them, I feared that mentioning grass would have been a step too far. In hindsight I don't think it would have been as I could have simply asked due to the thin heel.

Anyway, I feel I have come a long way since finding this site. The stories I read on here and the people who give great advice are the things that have got me this far, I just hope I'm not in over my head.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Boxing Day, a text came through on my wife's phone from the mil who is hosting a family get together: PARTY DRESS. Does that mean she'll be wearing heels? Phone on charge, video at the ready for when I enter, I sincerely hope so. And if she is sat down at the table she WILL be dangling and shoeplaying because that is what she always does.
This could be a really good chance to get some great video, the big problem is that there will my kids and my nephews and nieces round and they don't miss much.
'Why are you filming?' is not what I want to hear because that leads to 'Let's have a look'.
Film smart.

ADDITIONAL: Boxing Day Evening.
Well, turned up at mil's house and we were the first ones there and as I entered her house I saw her in a slinky glitter dress in her favourite heels. The sound of them on lino and then on wood was beautiful, she moved around and all I could look at was her ass and her legs and her heels. She looked magnificent.
As I took my shoes off she walked into the hallway and straight away I spotted her shoe slip off, she managed to stop it from coming off but then I noticed that she had a little trouble with it a number of times. The stains from my cum also showed up on the top, but I did have to look really hard as it was in the creases of the shoe. That was what was so sexy about them, she was walking in my cum and now they were slipping.
I noticed her husband watching her legs and then he asked her when she put her shoes on, she glanced at me and told him just before (wife, me and kids) came round. She then wore them for another ten minutes before taking them off, only putting them on to go out and pick up her mother.
I thought it was strange that mil had put them on just before we turned up, she knew what time we were arriving so she knew when to put her heels on.
What I believe has happened is that she wore her party dress for me, she knows I like her heels and probably knows I am attracted to her. She kept looking at me during this evening and I must admit I made no secret of looking at her heels. I believe she wore them for me, kept them on for me to appreciate for ten minutes and then took them off. She never wears heels to drive in but she put them back on to pick up her mother, she then took them off and that was it.
She's a tease, she is flirty and she loved my reaction and my stolen glances. She enjoyed it but when her son and his family arrived she seemed to cool it a bit, reverting to her usual self.
The bonus is that I managed to get a decent amount of film while she wore them, I turned my camera on as I approached the house and then filmed as much as I could, the downside is that that first heelpop was not caught but I think I caught the others. I just need to go through the film and hopefully it does not move around too much.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So going back to Boxing Day...
My mil wore a sexy slinky glitter dress and her peep toe heels that she said she loves, just a pity they were not the slingbacks but beggars can't be choosers.

As I said in the previous post, I'm sure she did this for me. She knows I fancy her and love her shoes. She wore them for me and was so flirty with me before the rest of the family turned up. She also took her shoes off near me and left them there, I looked at them and at one time I saw her glance at me with a sly little smile on her face.
She's loving this attention from me and she knows for sure I like her, maybe her new husband is not doing it for her.
However, the sound of her heels on wood flooring was so sexy and she walked with such femininity.
Sorry about the blurred pics.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

There is a cool story over at Literotica about a guy who with the support of his wife came in his Mom in-laws heels.
See Carol's Mom at Literotica.com
charissa

Post by charissa »

Shoeslayer wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:15 pm There is a cool story over at Literotica about a guy who with the support of his wife came in his Mom in-laws heels.
See Carol's Mom at Literotica.com
Got link?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

What was so great about seeing her in those shoes was that they had my dried cum on the top and inside and she was walking around in them, I even followed her outside in the daylight to get a better look at her shoes.
Does anyone agree with me that she is teasing me?
Do you think that it is just harmless flirting or is she really hot for me?
Does anyone think that she knows about my fetish?
And the most important question, shall I open up to her? Should I tell her about my fetish?
Or should I just play the game, wait until she makes the first move? Maybe she will ask me about my attention on her shoes?
Is it too soon to go round in the new year and mention her boots?
Should I ask to see them?
Should I ask her to put them on just like last time with the slingbacks?
RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

I think its safe to mention her boots, as long you keep it "low key"
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Here’s what I did. Leave a pair of her shoes out where she will know you moved them. See if she says anything. If she’s playing and knows. She’ll either play along and leave some out for you or open the door by talking about it. BEWARE though. Only do it if you’re confident she can keep it between you two.
Honestly I think she knows and likes the game
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

RevengeOnSis wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:45 am I think its safe to mention her boots, as long you keep it "low key"
Thanks for the advice, I'm going round in a week or two so I'm going to bring it up.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

wifey-heels wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:02 pm Here’s what I did. Leave a pair of her shoes out where she will know you moved them. See if she says anything. If she’s playing and knows. She’ll either play along and leave some out for you or open the door by talking about it. BEWARE though. Only do it if you’re confident she can keep it between you two.
Honestly I think she knows and likes the game
She used to wear a pair of ankle boots that she kept in the cupboard in the hallway but she seems to have thrown them out, so for me to pick out a pair of her heels then I'd have to go straight to her bedroom and pull them out. Quite a risky manoeuvre if she wasn't interested, especially if she caught me :o
You are right though, if she can keep it between us then that would be great and I believe she would.