I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

wifey-heels wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:58 pm Oh no... I wouldn’t say anything to him.
She wants the attention but DOES NOT want to get caught. She needs to feel safe about it. That’s where patience comes in. This could be a test from her also. Seeing if you can keep a secrete and not act like anything happened is #1. Seeing if you can maintain control is #2.
I would stay away from the heels he likes. Pick a different pair or offer to pay for a new pair. She’ll go shopping and make the purchase. You refund with cash so he sees the purchase and not the cash you gave back. Then you get what you want. I would say that if you go through and pick out something she already has. It may not be as exciting to her. Only you would know that though. Personally if it’s worn. I love it. I went from loving heels to destroying my mils flats. Beggars can’t be choosers. Take what she offers. Maybe as for an old pair but not yet.
You're absolutely right, she does want the attention. I'll test her resolve and she how she takes it/
I must say though, I'm gutted that she gave away the boots. They looked stunning on her.
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Yeah, sounds like you can't give up on yet. The fact she actually talked to you about it specifically again when you last saw it, i think she definitely enjoyed the attention & she would definitely be up for modelling heels for you again. I would go with the bringing her heels for her to wear & show off to you rather than doing anything with heels that she has now. That way you can take them back home with you & her husband won't suspect a thing as there are not these amazing new heels kicking around all of sudden!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Heels Fan wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:16 am Yeah, sounds like you can't give up on yet. The fact she actually talked to you about it specifically again when you last saw it, i think she definitely enjoyed the attention & she would definitely be up for modelling heels for you again. I would go with the bringing her heels for her to wear & show off to you rather than doing anything with heels that she has now. That way you can take them back home with you & her husband won't suspect a thing as there are not these amazing new heels kicking around all of sudden!
Yeah, I'll give her time. she was spooked by her husband suddenly returning home and almost catching us. I do have a few plans but I'll go softly, softly. :)
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Any news over the bank holiday weekend? usually families get together.... ;-)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

NorthantSimon wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 1:09 am Any news over the bank holiday weekend? usually families get together.... ;-)
Nope, she's been quiet. We were all busy, really. She's been away as well so I gave her time to readjust to British time :)
I am going to speak to her at some point, my next plan is to get her shoes off her after she has finished with them.
rider

Post by rider »

I love women in there sixties, they are hot
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Hey ToeCleavage, my sympathy for the situation. I feel you got a lot out of it. I had a MIL some time ago (I'm divorced from her daughter) that turned me on a lot. I had access to her shoes and boots and would just sit there and be in heaven masturbating to them. I think she wanted me to make love to her too (her husband has passed away) but I didn't ever try to cross that line. I now regret never having tried.
Well, your story isn't over....
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

rider wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:13 am I love women in there sixties, they are hot
Absolutely, for me it is their style and their confidence and the mature look they have. Don't get me wrong, I love women my own age and younger women as well. But a woman in her sixties just has that... Magnificence.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Nostromoman wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:39 pm Hey ToeCleavage, my sympathy for the situation. I feel you got a lot out of it. I had a MIL some time ago (I'm divorced from her daughter) that turned me on a lot. I had access to her shoes and boots and would just sit there and be in heaven masturbating to them. I think she wanted me to make love to her too (her husband has passed away) but I didn't ever try to cross that line. I now regret never having tried.
Well, your story isn't over....
Absolutely, I had many years of fucking her shoes, I have many pictures of her in her shoes when she has visited and also the two days she wore her shoes for me... To touch her toe cleavage was, even for that brief moment was a dream come true. I think I exceeded my own expectations really, but like you said and many other before you, this story isn't over.

I love your story, not unlike my own in terms of you having access to her shoes. I always think though that there are plenty of other avenues to search down as well. Never put your eggs in one basket.

Do I wish she had allowed me to fuck her? Yes, most definitely.
Do I wish I had managed to fuck her shoes and cum on them whilst she wore them? Is the green leaf green?
She'll never let me fuck her, I always knew that. She'll never go for a foot fucking session either. She may allow me to fuck her shoes while she is in another room, though as long as I clean up. She knows what happens as her husband does it so she may let me fuck them as well. Either that or she might just give me her unwanted shoes which I think is the most likeliest outcome.
Stay tuned.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Yup Rider and Toe Cleavage1 so right about that, I was 35 and married a lady 60 yrs of age and those were wonderful years. I liked that she was old enough to understand a lot of things I never dreamed but she knew I had a thing for her sexy patent black sweet walkers or nickles pumps also in pat. black and both pair had bows. She really enjoyed my fetish for her heels and one night messing around stuffing my cock into her heel she said, "I need a bigger shoe."
She took a long skinny belt and wrapped it round her heel to keep it in and ordered me to kiss and lick the other shoe...as she jerked me off into that heel, the way the light of the lamp played upon it, like lightning. . .Yeah that heel got it good that night and we both so enjoyed what happened.

Memories, like the corners of my mind or what's left of it,