I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: I so want my Mother In Law's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

"I love this part... Where you can see the toe cleavage," I told her, my mouth dry and my hands shaking.

Her foot felt divine, the toes called to my lips but still I resisted.

I traced my finger over the toe cleavage and relished every slow second, pausing with my finger on the cleavage to savour the touch. My mil looked down and said nothing, she simply watched. My eyes feasted on the heels sunk into the mud, these are stunning shoes on a woman that will wear them to a party. This is not scripted or openly asked for, she genuinely (if a little reluctantly at first) pulled them out of the box and pulled them on to walk in mud. That is what is so sexy about this, that she is unaware and offering advice here.

My wish is that she would offer to walk through sloppy mud in them, 'I don't really want them so if that is what you like and you know somewhere then I'll walk through mud in them, but we keep it a secret okay," is what I would love to hear.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I hoped you thanks her and offered to clean them for her!
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

God that looked good. Loved that you touched her toe cleavage. Hope this progressed, and she is up for more things!!
azureisland

Post by azureisland »

She didnt say anything afterwards?
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

I'm telling you that you will end up making love to your MIL and you shouldn't let the opportunity pass. I know this from experience where my beautiful MIL (widow) would ask me to sit next to her bed because she couldn't fall asleep and we would talk while my (then still) girlfriend was already asleep in her own bedroom. I would caress the woman, but never dared to take the little step further and go for the first prize, which, I now am convinced, was within grabs the whole time.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Heels Fan wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:47 am God that looked good. Loved that you touched her toe cleavage. Hope this progressed, and she is up for more things!!
I absolutely loved touching her cleavage, I pressed my finger to the one next to the big toe and slowly dragged it along. When I paused I was seriously thinking about kissing it but there was more to come and I didn't want to miss it.
The first time she modelled her shoes for me I said it was the most erotic moment in my life, this has taken its place. I would love to take her for a walk along a muddy track in them, I just know she won't go for that because here she is helping me out.
No shit she's helping me out, these are the best pictures of my mil's feet in heels I have ever got and I can't stop masturbating over them! :P
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Nostromoman wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:39 am I'm telling you that you will end up making love to your MIL and you shouldn't let the opportunity pass. I know this from experience where my beautiful MIL (widow) would ask me to sit next to her bed because she couldn't fall asleep and we would talk while my (then still) girlfriend was already asleep in her own bedroom. I would caress the woman, but never dared to take the little step further and go for the first prize, which, I now am convinced, was within grabs the whole time.
I don't know whether I would rather fuck her or simply cum in/on her shoes feet in heels, if she told me I could then... Believe me, the pictures would be on here everytime I fucked those sexy shoes. And I'd want to go round every pair she had just in case she called time on the whole thing, that way I'd have at least done them all which is a personal dream and fantasy of mine.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

How did she react? Did she seem to like or dislike it?. We need to know more.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:44 pm How did she react? Did she seem to like or dislike it?. We need to know more.
Well, she did not stop me or complain! :lol:
She was keen to show me that her heels WILL sink into the damp ground, but I don't think she was aware of my true intentions.

From spotting the shoes in the first place to crouching down to touch them seemed like a lifetime, my heart thundered and all those feelings you have when you see a woman wearing this type of shoe in this colour when you are out just came flooding in.
That is why I took my opportunity, why I lied and claimed the shoes I bought my wife were exactly like these, I knew I would have kicked myself had I not at least of tried.
But touching the shoes. tracing my finger along her toe cleavage... It's so daring and that is what makes it so sexy and erotic.

So far, what does everyone think of the heels in mud?
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I'm not bothered so much about getting her to sink them into the mud, but it's a turn on that she's worn her sexiest heels for you.
I hope that you haven't missed an opportunity here.