my aunts sandals #2

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kushboss

my aunts sandals #2

Post by kushboss »

hey guys this is another pair of my aunts sandals let me know what you think i got to cum on them but literaly as i came someone got up and started moving around so i have to wipe the cum of them but i really just spread it around the toe prints and wiped some off and withing 15 minutes of me doing that my aunt put them on and we went to the store i was hard the entire time knowing she literally has my cum all over her soles they were still soaked i could see them glistening before she put them on i have videos and pictures of my mom and aunt sleeping footjobs to trade for other REAL videos of family members feet like aunt mom or sister candid or sleeping or all trade for good toejob videos and bare foot cock crush let me know whwat u guys think of the pictutres if you like them all keep posting c.357.45@hotmail.com if you want to trade
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Re: my aunts sandals #2

Post by dangeroussail »

what other shoes does she have?
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

to be honest i dont really know i never go to her house or if i do its for like a big family get toghter and the way her house is set up i cant sneak off into her room
throwaway6666

Post by throwaway6666 »

What did they smell like?
floplove

Post by floplove »

Those look like a great pair to turn into total cumdumpsters! Love them toeprints!