Ever been caught or she knew

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Newfootlover

Re: Ever been caught or she knew

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow, what an amazing story. I wish I had Skype so I could see the pictures!
D2

Post by D2 »

Thanks for that story...I love it. Please post pictures.
thieph

Post by thieph »

Back in my early 20's I got an apartment with my then girlfriend and a couple other roommates. Things didn't work out but ended peacefully. She had known of my foot fetish and that I like to smell her feet and shoes and openly told me that I could go in her room "borrow" her shoes whenever I wanted. I'm not sure if she ever knew I cummed in them, but having permission to bury my face in her shoes whenever I wanted was amazing.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

platformcumm wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:04 pm my ex wife loved my shoe fetish. I used to buy her sexy shoes all the time. More interesting, her MOM loved that I bought her shoes all the time because she shared her shoe fetish with both of her daughters.

Thats right... a sexy cougar mom with two babe 20 something daughters all sharing size 6.5 - 7 shoes. I would really get off seeing the mom or sister wearing a pair of heels that I had cummed in (especially ones that my ex wore in bed at the time) I also really looked forward to when the girls would get together and or go shopping because it always meant new shoes coming and going.

caught by her mom in 2 ways.

First time, she was coming to see our new apartment and go to dinner.
Love the story. Did you ever get any action with the ex-mother in law? (or her shoes for that matter)
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

[quo
Last edited by platformcumm on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

jhgfd
Last edited by platformcumm on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

When I was in my 20s and still living at home, I swiped a pair of my mother's pantyhose and would cum in the foot, then stash it under my nightstand. Well, when I went to get them one day, a clean pair was put there instead. I was mortified.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

ChristianaCD84 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:26 pm
Liuyinek wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:40 pm
ChristianaCD84 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:08 am Beside my shoe fetish I were a crossdresser too. But I don't dress anymore. To the Story. I was outed by a hand full of good female friends and sometimes they have shown up for girls nights one of them was very deeply involved in my interest, she was the only one who knew that I love to cum in shoes. She even lent my shoes to wear while knowing that I cummed in them before! :-D so this time she and another girlfriend visited me and I presented my newest pair of pointy thin heeled leather pumps. Surely I had my way with them before ;-) the shoes had silver-insoles so you could see exactly everything what was left in them. The unknowing friend took the shoes and inspected them touched them everywhere and so on...the other girl who really knows about my passions looked over her shoulder on the shoes and suddelny she stucked and giggled quietly looked over to me, back to the shoe and back to me and had this look in his face like "you filthy dirty bitch" the other friend who had the shoe directly under her face recognized nothing of that! :-)
ChristianaCD84: I would like to know more stories of you, your girlfriends and their shoes. Do you practice Femdom with them?

Well more or less ;) I often told them that I love to do those femdom involved photos were I would like to lick and kiss their shoes, was kind of surprised how cool they were with it. these are the 2 girls of the story ;)

the girl with the shoes was the unknowing, the one with the boots was the one who knew what happened with the shoe

Your friend's black above the knee boots are sexy!! I'd love to play with them! They need to be more worn out for my liking tho ;)
lalaza

Post by lalaza »

rivenious wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:39 pm
echo8080 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:18 am My girlfriend had her friends stay over from time to time.one would always get put out because she was lazy and would always stay with us around the winter every year. I noticed that she would not change her socks sometimes and left them behind one day. Her feet had a strong odor which was surprisingly odd since she was so pretty. But one day she stole $5 from the drawer in the game room, So to get back I found her socks and shot a few loads in them and put them back in her uggs. She came upstairs a few hours later put them on and went out for a bit. I found them in our game room 4 more times that week and each time I would do that. The last day she came in wearing the dirty cummy socks and sat next to me wiggling her toes . And that same night left them again! I think she liked walking around my girlfriends with my cum on her feet because she kept wearing them without washing them but never said anything about the moist socks. She started leaving shoes and sneakers in the same spot and wouldn’t take them unless they were sticky. We never spoke on it but I think she knew!
Dam that’s hot would love to see some pictures if this situation is still going on!
Omfg wow!! I yes please any pics would be amazing
luvdanglers

Post by luvdanglers »

chitown wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:12 pm My wife knows about my fetish and she's OK with it . When we go shopping she stops to look at shoes she goes by the heels and waits for me to follow her. She will try on a few and shows me and then asked me if I'm turned on. Of course I am and buy the ones I like most. One time she even borrowed a pair from her sister cause I said they were sexy I don't think her sister knows I blew a big wad in those but it's sexy to see her wear them . Tell me that's not HOT!!!!
hahahaha