Ever been caught or she knew

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

asdf174

Re: Ever been caught or she knew

Post by asdf174 »

Have had a few close ones over the years....

I think a friend of mines may have seen my shoe collection. One time a few years back we were hanging out in my room and my closet door was cracked which my cat took as an invitation to go in opening the door a bit more. My friend being ever so observant noticed one of my heels laying on the closet floor and was like whats up with the high heel? I lied and told her a girl I use to date left it and explained I had a fetish that she catered too. She said ok, and said she wouldn't tell anyone and left it at that. Well anyway fast forward all the way up to a few months ago want to say around November she and I were talking on the phone and the subject of fetishes came up and I told her my take and explained how I had a high heel fetish. And then she kind of mention off hand quietly is that why you have all those heels? Right as she asked that her co-worker asked her something and she had to get off the phone and hasn't brought it back up. Honestly I think she opened my closet to see if I had more shoes and saw my collection. It would explained a few things like right after the incident she became interested in my opinion on heels she was buying. Honestly it would be a relate it she did. Maybe open a path for me to come out more.

Another time when I was younger my mom busted my heel collection I use to hide under my bed that was awkward to say the very least lol. At the end of the argument she yelled at me well hope you wear them with style! Honestly I have to admit I use that quote by her as encouragement to this day. She busted me a few times even once overheard her on the phone making a offhand comment about meet courting a pump. When she past though it went back to being a secret or at least not talked about.
topdude

Post by topdude »

nice love the 1 with the closet being opened!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

patentluvr wrote:
shoddy90 wrote:Not only guys who get caught.
What's the story behind the pic?
Sorry patentluvr don't know backstory as found pic online, although with that look on her face, I think it fits the thread perfectly.
topdude

Post by topdude »

shoddy90 wrote:
patentluvr wrote:
shoddy90 wrote:Not only guys who get caught.
What's the story behind the pic?
Sorry patentluvr don't know backstory as found pic online, although with that look on her face, I think it fits the thread perfectly.
But did you ever got caught? :wink:
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

My girlfreind has some old old canvas pumps. They are slip on white one and ahe has had them about 6 years. I wank with them all the time and frequently cum on them. Last month i asked her to fuck me with them. She replied i know you get up to discusting things when im not here. I left it at that.... that night she wore her pumps in bed then took them off and put my cock inside them wanking me off till i cum inside. What an amazing girl
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Well Topdude, one time comes instantly to mind.

GF knew something of my desires and we had enjoyed some bedroom shoe play at times, but I am sure that as many here can understand, I needed much more variation and shoe time than we would ever have together, so there were still secret sessions when I took opportunities and risks to satisfy my own pleasures with hers, with visitors, and neighbors shoes etc.
like these.jpg
Her teen niece was visiting, and while they were out shopping together, niece, bought some light brown wood heeled sandals which sparked intense desires in me as I watched her wearing them.
It was disappointing, but I did not manage to get my hands on them before she left the morning after, and I had gone to work, with an unresolved burning desire for those shoes firmly in my mind.
I finished early, and shortly after I arrived home, gf said she was going to the shops (which would take about 30 mins).
Often when I was horny and she was out the house, I would enjoy some shoes, and as I still couldn't get her nieces sandals out of my mind, I went to the shoe rack almost as soon as the door closed, where she fortunately had a slightly similar pair. I picked them up straight away, and with a picture of her nieces sandals firmly in my mind, began foreplay.
selection .jpg
Gf wore a small size, and her shoes were great to admire, cutely proportioned and tight to enter, and those sandals were no exception, and after a time fondling and rubbing them with nieces sandals firmly in my mind, I decided I wanted to f_uck them properly, so I put them on the edge of the table with the open toe facing outwards.
I was probably licking and working my tongue into one as I started slowly and worked deeper inside the other, fully appreciating the tightness and slight abrasion of the insole as my desire built, when just before release, I felt a presence behind me at the open doorway, and there was gf.
Not really sure what brought her back so quickly or how long she had been there as my mind was fully on other things, but she seemed a little flustered, and said something like oh, you seem to be enjoying yourself, I will leave you for a little while, and despite her having some knowledge of my fetish, for me it was really uncomfortable and killed the moment.
I suppose some of her uncomfortable look may have been that she had assimilated shoeplay into our sexual relationship as something which happened with her in the bedroom, so seeing me enjoying myself alone and in the lounge was a shock and revelation, whereas for me, the discomfort was that although it was her shoe I was f_cking, to me it was her cute nieces I had been caught with, thank goodness she could not see in my mind.
Reminds me
w.xvideos.com/video22018767/fucking_my_step_mom_s_shoe
Its not always easy living with a fetish for shoes, or living with someone who has one, is it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
topdude

Post by topdude »

Nice thanks for sharing that story :D
PumpNCum

Post by PumpNCum »

Growing up, my sister had a pair of black pointy toe leather 4" heels that used to drive me crazy. She wore them so often they used to be sitting by the front door of our house as she would just kick them off when she got home late at night.

One night, she came home late from a party. I knew she had worn these heels out so once I heard her kick them off her feet and then make her way to the basement where her bedroom was, I ran and grabbed the right shoe. I brought it back to my bedroom and stuck my now rock hard cock inside. The shoe was still warm and a bit sweaty! I rolled over on my bed and humped the shoe until I blew a pool of cum inside of it. Since I was still dizzy from the erotic experience, I grabbed a tissue and wiped up some of my mess before throwing the shoe back by the front door.

The next morning, I looked at the shoe and noticed I left a trail of my cum (now dried and a bit yellowish/brown) on the inside right where the bottom and side of the shoe come together. My sister was getting ready to go out again and I sat in the living room so I could see the shoes. She came by, put the left shoe on and then stepped into the right shoe which caused a loud crunch noise! My cum had "glued" the bottom and side of the shoe together and her putting the shoe on caused the bottom and side of the shoe to separate and the crunch was my dried cum! She took her foot out, looked in the shoe and said to herself "these heels are always so dirty." Then, she STUFFED her foot back into the shoe and moved it around until the crunching stopped and left the house.

By this time, I had a huge bulge in my pants so I went into her bedroom and blew a load into a pair of her brown leather platform heels.
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

PumpNCum wrote:Growing up, my sister had a pair of black pointy toe leather 4" heels that used to drive me crazy. She wore them so often they used to be sitting by the front door of our house as she would just kick them off when she got home late at night.

One night, she came home late from a party. I knew she had worn these heels out so once I heard her kick them off her feet and then make her way to the basement where her bedroom was, I ran and grabbed the right shoe. I brought it back to my bedroom and stuck my now rock hard cock inside. The shoe was still warm and a bit sweaty! I rolled over on my bed and humped the shoe until I blew a pool of cum inside of it. Since I was still dizzy from the erotic experience, I grabbed a tissue and wiped up some of my mess before throwing the shoe back by the front door.

The next morning, I looked at the shoe and noticed I left a trail of my cum (now dried and a bit yellowish/brown) on the inside right where the bottom and side of the shoe come together. My sister was getting ready to go out again and I sat in the living room so I could see the shoes. She came by, put the left shoe on and then stepped into the right shoe which caused a loud crunch noise! My cum had "glued" the bottom and side of the shoe together and her putting the shoe on caused the bottom and side of the shoe to separate and the crunch was my dried cum! She took her foot out, looked in the shoe and said to herself "these heels are always so dirty." Then, she STUFFED her foot back into the shoe and moved it around until the crunching stopped and left the house.

By this time, I had a huge bulge in my pants so I went into her bedroom and blew a load into a pair of her brown leather platform heels.
That was hot how old were you and her? At the time
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

ChristianaCD84 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:08 am Beside my shoe fetish I were a crossdresser too. But I don't dress anymore. To the Story. I was outed by a hand full of good female friends and sometimes they have shown up for girls nights one of them was very deeply involved in my interest, she was the only one who knew that I love to cum in shoes. She even lent my shoes to wear while knowing that I cummed in them before! :-D so this time she and another girlfriend visited me and I presented my newest pair of pointy thin heeled leather pumps. Surely I had my way with them before ;-) the shoes had silver-insoles so you could see exactly everything what was left in them. The unknowing friend took the shoes and inspected them touched them everywhere and so on...the other girl who really knows about my passions looked over her shoulder on the shoes and suddelny she stucked and giggled quietly looked over to me, back to the shoe and back to me and had this look in his face like "you filthy dirty bitch" the other friend who had the shoe directly under her face recognized nothing of that! :-)
ChristianaCD84: I would like to know more stories of you, your girlfriends and their shoes. Do you practice Femdom with them?