Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 08/06/17)

Post by italianboots »

Thanks for the comments guys. I am very lucky, she is actually quite 'precious' when it comes to her shoes but is so very open to this lifestyle that she has made quite a few sacrifices for me, love her for it.

We do have a lot of fun taking the pics.........such beautiful little feet....I obviously have access to her tootsies and shoes all the time but looking back at her pics still makes me drool!!!!

As always, if you like what you see please leave her an encouraging comment. :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I seriously do not know how you keep it together mate! Having a gf that has such sexy feet & awesome range of heels & boots!! Those red maryjanes are incredible on her!! Her legs in them are just traffic stoppers!! :)) any stick messy days a head in those ankle boots?? Or red MJ's??....I checking every day to see with anticipation of her boots full on confetti pics lol :)..... can praise your girl enough on her openness to letting you put squishy, wet or stick stuff inside her shoes & wearing them!! Most pritty girls with gorgeous feet would just flat out refuse! But I'm sure at it's still a little mind boggling that a lot of men have a thing for nice feet & legs in high heels & even guys absolutely love watching & your gf putting & wearing her heels & boots full of stuff! I think your girl is the real wonder women!! :)
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

load up those loubs!!! she is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20/10 mate ;)
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

can't wait for some epic offroad adventures too!!!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......when the cats away the mice will play 8)

Jelly beans working this morning.......but I'm guessing she'll check 'her thread' for comments :D

.....prepared a little surprise for her!!

Wore her sexy suede boots to work yesterday.....she's such a little tease......
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supercheap454

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 10/06/17)

Post by supercheap454 »

Oh man, just need her sexy feet ti slip into this sticky goodness!!!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Was there anything inside her boots mate?? :)
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Can't wait to wear the nude cl heels with fresh cum inside
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Had fun doing this.....lot of fun...had to have a break while snapping the pics as was getting to damn horny......stockings and knickers came down and gorgeous jelly bean bent over her shoe shelves wearing these confetti filled ankle boots......... :D :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 11/06/17)

Post by italianboots »

........little something special for jelly beans biggest fan (....well, biggest fan next to me!!) :D

Enjoy her Monday at work mate :wink: