Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics story 28/05/17)

Post by italianboots »

Thanks for the support fella's. Gorgeous jelly bean has just read your comments...........she is keen to do a muddy skit (we have a little skit planned) and would be happy to wear boots full of confetti for you for the day Atlas.........she's just deciding what stockings you would like.........fishnet or plain I wonder??.......
She's so gorgeous!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Omg :)) I'm so excited:)) but I get very excited with anything she put in her boots & heels :))
Just plain black stocking thank you :))....I cannot wait to see how much confetti you put in your boots :) I hope a lot & I hope your boots won't be too tight so the confetti has some room to move around inside your boots & feet nice on your feet :))....I find it very sexy that you wear your boots full of stuff in public & at work! Every time I see a nice looking women in boots I think of you & wonder if this girl has something inside her boots & we don't know :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Amazing the situations that gorgeous jelly bean finds herself in after a glass or 2 of wine....... :D :lol:

Very sticky and with a 'splash' of color!!.......loved cleaning her up. Hope you enjoy.
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 05/06/17)

Post by Atlas »

OMG :)) seriously your girl is the best!! How bloody hot does she look in those pumps but even hotter she's squirting maple syrup into her own heels!! That's incredibly hot!! :)) marry this girl :)) love the hundreds of thousands in her heels too :) makes awesome pics with sexy feet & heels!
I can just imagine the fun you had cleaning her gorgeous feet & sucking on her toes! Even cleaning her heels :)
Goes to show not matter what or how messy heels get, it won't wreck them, they clean up good as new! :) you guys are awesome!
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Hot cant wait! Any pics of the loubies??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

She was having fun teasing me after I cleaned up the maple syrup and sprinkles........ :) 8)

..........does have a reputation as a bit of a 'tease'........ :D :D

She loves reading the comments, encourages her to play.
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 08/06/17)

Post by Atlas »

What a goddess in heels!! What a tease watching those sexy little feet slip into a variety of hot heels! :) totally captivated by her feet in heels I couldn't help myself & just want to play with her feet all the time! :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

A few more......... :D :D

......the thing is with this high heel angel, that although she was just kidding round when we took these snaps.....these are the shoes she really wears!!......9-5 if its not sexy high heels its gorgeous ankle boots...or knee high boots....or sexy as fuck sneakers....or hot looking wedges or strappy cock teasing sandals.......

....Damn....she even looks sexy as fuck in her rubber thongs...... :lol: :lol:

Enjoy.
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Conpletely and utterly stunning, what a babe and a knockout!! Lobe your amazing work dude!!!!
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Those Louboutins definitely need some LOVE.
Lovely feet too!
In my country, thongs are for the feet!