Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 06/08/17)

Post by italianboots »

Gorgeous Jelly Beans boots were still a bit sticky from her cake filled boots day............
.........I'm sure she wont notice this........ :o :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Martinpumplover

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 18/08/17)

Post by Martinpumplover »

These Pulp Noir boots are the most gorgeous boots I've ever seen. Omg.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I did something at a mates place tonight, His wife took off her ankle boots & left them outside in the BBQ area :) so when no one was around I dropped 2 live snails into one of her boots, pushed them up into the toes area then squished the toes flat! :) now that will be an interesting time to be around watching her slip them on :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Snails in your friends boots atlas!!!!!........there will be a great 'wtf' moment when she discovers those thats for sure!! :twisted:

Incredible weekend with JB just passed, decided to give you guys a run down of Saturday ...........well I'm just showing off really!!....... :D

My angel started the day early on Saturday barefoot in her incredibly cute Nike sneakers, run around all morning in those dodging heavy rain showers and trying not to get herself or her feet to wet........

We travelled into the city and booked in to a hotel at about 3pm, ....by now....quite sweaty damp sneakers came off and Guess platform ankle boots went on (bare foot of course) for an afternoons shopping and bar hopping........lots and lots of walking for poor little JB in these, few comments on them from girls in stores etc 'wish I could wear heels that high' etc.

Back to our room at 7.00 for a change of outfit and my princess to touch up her makeup.........and slip those sexy feet into her Guess Carrie's for the rest of the evening. We walked for miles!!!!.......dinner, several bars....uphill and down dale!!!.........headed home around midnight.....and those poor little tootsies were starting to feel it.....she made the comment 'oooooohhhhhhhhhh my feet haven't been this sore since I was a teenager and going out dancing in heels all night'

Her day started at 6.00am and finally at midnight I slipped her pumps off and kissed those beautiful little toes......they deserved it!!..........JB has agreed to do a little photo shoot this evening of all 3 pairs for you guys.

:D :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

As promised, my angels 'shoe selection' from her long day on saturday.

.........hope you enjoy as much as I did :D :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Jb don't think I'll ever get sick of seeing your legs & gorgeous feet in ankle boots & pumps! :)...I probably couldn't have helped myself & dropped a few gummy bears into your boots & heels lol just to know you had something soft & squishy inside boots & to add a little more sugar to your cute toes :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......think 'we' need to talk JB into a gummy bear day.........shoe/boot selection?....1/2 day, full day???

......help me work on her... :D :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey JB....I think you know by now apart from your man I'm your next biggest fan! :) you have done some very sexy & messy pics for us which we are extremely grateful for:) & you know we would love to see them keep coming :)...so it's just a thought, but what would you think about 4 gummy bears inside each of your ankle boots or knee high boots for the day?? They are super soft:) just put 2 inside first so they will sit in the toes area in front of your tootsies:) then once your foot is all the way inside your boots push 2 more in under your arches with your finger :) what do you think? It won't be messy at all, & just imagine how much sweeter your toes will taste, if that's possible at all :) with that sugar squishing against your toes & under arches. Please??? :))
IIE16 Yoshi

Post by IIE16 Yoshi »

My vote goes to a pair of her heels instead of boots for those gummy sweets. Will get pretty sticky, mind.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....couldnt find gummie bears......but did find these soft jellies????????

.........too many maybe?? :shock: :roll:

Will see how many I can 'talk into my angels shoes'...........thinking her black patent hidden platform mary janes...????....any thoughts?
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.