Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 06/08/17)

Post by italianboots »

Poor Jelly Bean!!!!!.........picked her up this afternoon after a long day in her sexy new Guess boots (platforms, nice and high)......had stood in them for 15 minutes at the end of the day waiting for me ......after a long day running round the office..........her sore toes from all day in these cake filled boots had been rubbing like crazy in her tight new boots.........was a very happy girl to unzip them when we finally got home. :cry: :cry:

Check how thin the cake ended up under her beautiful feet.........that was a 9 hour 'in boot squish' for my angel :) ........with lots of walking around 'to boot' Her poor toes!!

....she didn't feel like commenting tonight, not sure how she feels strutting round like this....but I got a lot of beautiful cheeky smiles throughout the day. She's such a stunner :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB is absolutely incredible in every way!! Who many girls would you know that would walk around with banana or cake squishing inside their high heel boots?? I've been very luck to have gf's in the past that have done things like this for me :) & some that are just not team players lol, but it does take a very special women:) & JB you are the cream of the crop! :) & then some :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB's sexy new Guess boots that were tormenting her beautiful toes on Monday. Has these in brown and black, such a great looking boot, we both love them.

Need to do a photo shoot of her in these, really does look so good in them :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Those boots need a good walk in the woods where a leaf can be skewered on that sexy heel and mud can cling to them as JB walks along a muddy track or beside a field.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Her gorgeousesness left her Guess boots at my place this week.

............thinking about her barefeet in them all day Monday and the sexy moaning about her poor sore feet when I picked her up at the end of the day.............well...I know they are her NEW boots....but couldnt help myself :? 8) :roll:

Leave her a nice comment and she might strutt around in them for you guys??.........
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
labtec

Post by labtec »

Thank you for this amazig thread! :D
This must be one of the top 10 threads in this forum! 8)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate you are the luckiest guy ever to have an incredible women like JB :) jB cannot thank you enough for indulging in our little strange quirky fetish :) I bet you never thought in a million years that so many guys would love watching you slip your beautiful feet into your heels & boots full of stuff!! But we do :)) I for one am hooked watching you do this :) so if you feel up to it feel free to give us a little story & some pics of those hot ankle boots & your feet have a little bit of squishy fun! :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Those boots are so nice, that heel is slender and long and the boots themselves are such a head turner. I would actually follow a woman (at distance and with no negative intentions) who wore those boots and enjoy watching them as they walked down the street. So great to see them with cum on them as well, I can imagine her wearing them around the house, watching tv in them with that fresh cum on them as she crossed her legs and acted as though it was not there.
I would like to add that this is one of the best threads on here, keep those pictures coming.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB's beautiful soft little feet spent the entire day yesterday in those cummy Guess boots...........love that she's a 'barefeet in shoes and boots' girl now.

Cant tell you how soft and beautiful her toes were after marinating in those gorgeous boots all day , when I finally zipped them off.............could have kissed and sucked them for hours........ :) :) :) .......foot fetish dream girl right there!!!!

......no rest for my angel though...straight into her sneakers and gym gear.

Oh, and yesterday she had a sweet friend sharing one of her boots.........slipped a sugar sachet into one of them and it got to spend the day under the balls of her feet and between her beautiful toes.........what a great place to spend the day :D :D :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Oh wow you put sugar into the boots her friend was wearing?? Didn't she feel it? :) I remember one of the first times I was out having coffee with an ex gf, she was wearing hot little heels & I grabbed a sugar stick off the table & bcos we were sitting close to each other her legs were crossed & her foot was in arms reach so I slipped the whole sugar stick into her arch area :) she looked at me & said is that what I think it is? & pointed to the sugar :) I said yep...& said oh well I'm going to order our coffees.....& stood up & smiled & just before she left to order leans in to me & whispers, I wonder if it'll crap open inside my shoe?? I loved hearing that :) & while at the counter she was playing with it inside her shoe :) great times :)