Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 08/07/17)

Post by italianboots »

.....turns out Jelly Beans friends children are a little on the mischievous side.........
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........but she 'soldiers on' in her own incredibly gorgeous way!! :D :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Home at last......how does JB keep getting herself into these predicaments !?!?!?!?.........

No shoe cumming this time but we hope you enjoyed her messy day.

Please leave her an encouraging comment if you would like to see more :D :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

What a babe! What a mess and awesome story, time for some sticky mud i reckon ;)

Her feet are stunning, just perfect! Loving this thread, you guys rock!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Great boots, love the worn heel tips. I bet they sound nice when she walks on concrete.
When are we going to see mud? I'd love to see her walking in mud in her high heel shoes.
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

well those are naugthy children!! Loved the story like hell! Did she really wore them a whole day??
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

OMG!! :)) seriously jb can you get any sexier! I mean you have the cutest feet, fantastic selection of heels & boots & putting them together with banana inside your boots had me at hello!! :) It was instant turn on! Lol....I mean I've only seen it once b4 & that's when my gf made love to me with a whole banana inside both her high heel work boots! & seeing pics of your feet going into your boots I was like....is this really happening....are jb's feet slipping into her boots with a whole banana inside each boot??? :)) lol....loved the story jb :) you are simply the girl of my dreams!
So how much banana was in each boot?? You might find it strange but I'm sure I speak for everyone following this thread, but what a dream it would be sucking your toes clean of that banana! :)) how do you feel knowing you have something like that in your boots but other people around you have no idea! Lol...
As much as I love to put something squishy inside your boots if they were sitting somewhere, but most times if I come across friends boots I hide coins inside by wedging them down the arch side in between boot & insole...:) be sexy watching you walk off & feel something come loose inside your boots :) & you giving them a little wiggle lol....
Then again I love the idea of a frog inside your boots or heels:)
I cannot stop looking at those pics just incredible jb xx mwhaa
italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 23/07/17)

Post by italianboots »

Thanks for the support guys:

We are planning on a muddy story.....just need to find some damn mud.....got a nice one planned.

She actually wore those boots and jeans the entire day which was hot, just hanging at home but looked really nice in them and her skinny jeans......but only had them on for 1/2hr or so full of banana, they still had confetti and one was sticky from the 'cake in her boot' story!!.

Haha......1/2 a banana was in each boot.......and she wasnt 'loving it'.......you would have!!....lots of eeeeeeeeewwwwwww yaaaaaaaaarrrrrk!!!!!!!!!.......eeeewwww this is the worst thing Ive had in my boots yet!!.....oh thats so gross I dont want to take a step!!!.....she actually stood in one place with her boots toes in the air looking at me like 'really!!!'.....but she soldiered on, it was funny but there was a lot more than normal 'yuuuuck, oh this is sooo horrible, ewwwwww my poor boots' going on.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

High heels or boots for work????.......

JB was at my place getting ready for work earlier in the week, was deciding on shoes or boots.

Man I'm one lucky dude!!.....how good do those sexy red painted toes look disappearing into her pumps and boots??!!!

.........tried to take a few pics of the VERY OBVIOUS milky streaks over the toes of those patent heels (from my earlier post) but I just cant get them to come out in the pics.........she's sooooo fussy with her appearance....didnt think she would wear them in public with all that 'appreciation' over them 8) :shock: :wink:

She's a complete dream come true :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Jb, I'm so sorry you didn't like it, not that I thought you would like banana inside your boots but bloody hell that was hot see pics of you doing that!! I am extremely grateful:)) thank you very very much! I know I can only say thank you but I'm sure & hope your getting spoiled for playing along with us! :))