Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

poser

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 11/06/17)

Post by poser »

How are the Adidas and the Nikes?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=poser post_id=666650 time=1497673965 user_id=14070]
How are the Adidas and the Nikes?
[/quote]

She has been wearing both often, had a good whiff inside her Nikes this weekend past, ......still pretty much smell like brand new (she's a confirmed 'no socks in her casual sneakers girl' now) Those white Addidas just smell divine.....they would have the nicest scent of any shoe I have ever picked up.....its like a drug, I cant go past them without having a whiff, cant describe it.....not nasty just nice.

She dosent wear either pair to work out in, does wear them to walk from time to time.......they are more her casual shoes when she's not in heels or boots......dosent own any flats.....which means she spends lots of time in them, looks soooo good in both pairs as well :D :D :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=666621 time=1497667968 user_id=4269]
What do you & jelly bean think of the inshoe poker game mate?? Could be fun & messy! :) if I ever cum in a gf's heels or boots most of the time I'll clean it up really well, which stops her heels & boots stinking:) & then I don't mind sucking her toes! I remember one time my gf & her friends went to a strawberry farm where you can walk around picking your own strawberries:) once our container was full she surprised me & said, I thought I'd surprise you & tell you I'm not wearing any socks in my boots :)....she said if you hurry now, no one will see if you want to put a few strawberries inside my boots! OMG she stood close to the plants I knelt down unzipped her boot to expose her ankle & she raised her arch a little so I could push 2 strawberries inside under her arches & then I zipped her back up! She kissed me & said the things I do for you....her first step was sooo awesome to watch:)...
[/quote]

........she read your comment and giggled.........probably talk her into a strawberry or two in her boots....... :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=supercheap454 post_id=666578 time=1497658100 user_id=8731]
Ohhhhh man!!!! Pics she is so hot!!! Those feet and her pedicure drool!!!!
[/quote]

Haha...have been 'helping' her socks along a bit......bit of alone time with them last night.....and added a bit more toejam to her dirty wellies...... 8)

........those socks just dont seem to be drying out!!!!!!!

.........will take a LOT of coercing to get her gorgeous feet into those socks and boots now....... such a turn on though - the thought of those perfect toes in that predicament 8) :shock: .........wish me luck..... :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

when the cats away..........

Those Addidas just smell sooooooooo good.......couldnt help myself.....cream inside and out 8)

JB looks incredibly sexy in these, perfection.
wifey-heels

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 22/06/17)

Post by wifey-heels »

I love these
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

dont you dare wipe that off, let her get some natural cream :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God I love those MJ heels!! Even cream in them :) god too much fun :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My gorgeous girl had been strutting round in these shoes for the afternoon/early evening teasing me - looking divine.

Added a bit of baby oil into the mix........so natural toes, baby oil and patent high heels for your enjoyment :D :D

.......you guys wouldnt believe the state of the cummy socks and toejam filled wellies her beautiful posh feet had spent the entire afternoon in.......no pics of her in them sadly but could snap some pics of her dirty boots and socks if interested???.........they did make her cringe....as expected!!! :shock: :shock:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 26/06/17)

Post by Atlas »

How bloody sexy is jelly bean! Nice legs, cute feet, sexy heels & to top it off she's wears them with baby oil inside them! :) what a goddess! I could watch jelly bean squish anything inside her boots & heels all day!! Oh & sucking those gorgeous toes....I'd be in heaven!! :))
I was at the supermarket after work this evening getting stuff for tea, followed a chick into the checkout, she had stocking & hot little high heel ankle boots on....all of a sudden she hands over a $50 dollar note but when she gets her change which was $15 dollars, she folds it up, lifts her right knee just so she could slip the $15 dollars down the inside of her ankle boot! My jaw nearly hit the floor watching her do that! Fuck me!! Love seeing that in public....:)
Reminded me of jelly bean in her sexy brown ankle boots!