Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 26/06/17)

Post by italianboots »

Soooooooooo gorgeous, she wore these heels to work monday......I had wiped them out but 'carelessly' left lots of lotion and oil in the pointy toes...... :D :D :D .........some mild complaining when I picked her up that her shoes had been very slippery all day and her feet were sore.....

Little surprise today, gorgeous JB has got her Guess Carrie's laid out for today's work outfit, looks so damn good in them........when she wasnt looking I gave the very pointy toes of those a full squirt of lotion as well........picking I will get a txt today sometime when it starts melting between those perfect toes :D 8) :lol:

........just loved her legs covered in baby oil............
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Man I'm so jealous! What a beautiful women you must have! :)....has sexy legs, looks incredible in heels & doesn't mind you squirting lotion into her shoes & wears them to work or out! Jelly bean you are simply amazing! Thank you for playing along with us :) so question jelly bean, how many jelly babies do you think you could have inside your heels or boots for the day?? Jelly babies are the really soft ones, but I wonder how many you could fit into your toe area & under your arches?? That could be a fun game to guess lol...;)
IIE16 Yoshi

Post by IIE16 Yoshi »

I'd think gummy sweets like most Haribo sweets would be softer than jelly babies or beans if you're wanting a couple of them to melt. Maybe as many such sweets as what allows JB to still squish her feet in alongside, wear those for a few hours and see what the result is.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB wore these patent pumps to work the next day......9 or 10 nice long hours with her gorgeous bare feet marinating in them, just beautiful.

And as predicted......I received a txt yesterday when the lotion in her pointy toe'd Guess's started melting between her toes!!!!!!..........took a while though.....probably 10am before she felt it oozing and i got the 'YOU RAT' txt :D :D

Two pairs of beautiful black pumps worn by a posh sexy office girl two days in a row......loving it :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I would like to see cum in the nude louboutins on the bottom shelf (pair on the right side)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey JB :) so what do you think about those super soft jelly babies in your heels or boots for the day?? Some in the toes & arch area of your hot Maryjanes would be super hot :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Beautiful Jelly Beans cum DRENCHED socks and toejam filled wellies............

Can you imagine a gorgeous girl with these perfect toes wriggling into a pair of skin tight jeans, slipping these cum drenched socks on...... and pulling on her toejam filled wellies for the afternoon???????

...........well I got to see it last Sunday....all afternoon........gawd she is so sexy, a girl of such contrast :D :D :D

refilled one of her socks as I took these pics........... 8) :wink:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.........you guys have been asking for it 8)

Update on the previous cummy/toejam socks..........little bit of feedback from Jelly Bean.....'I quote - 'there's is NO WAY I'm putting my feet into those socks before they are washed'!!!!!!!......seemed a little bit not-negotiable here :D

........but I dont have to clean her boots out......yet..... :wink:
shoes2k3

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 01/07/17)

Post by shoes2k3 »

Excellent!!!
supercheap454

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints (pics update 01/07/17)

Post by supercheap454 »

hot!!! keep going!!